Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

pyramid-jumbo.jpg

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

pyramid-jumbo.jpg

any one who can PM me a picture of Ron Swansons face to the right of the Pyramid by itself will be immune to my insults for 3 months.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

pyramid-jumbo.jpg

any one who can PM me a picture of Ron Swansons face to the right of the Pyramid by itself will be immune to my insults for 3 months.

Best shows on NBC in order
30 Rock
Parks and Rec
Community
Office (used to #1 but has fallen off a bit)

Best shows on NBC in order
30 Rock
Parks and Rec
Community
Office (used to #1 but has fallen off a bit)

I need to watch this episode. For some reason, my DVR stopped recording 5 minutes in...Can anyone fill me in why Rob Lowe and the guy who played Brennan's brother in Step Brothers are in the show?

I need to watch this episode. For some reason, my DVR stopped recording 5 minutes in...Can anyone fill me in why Rob Lowe and the guy who played Brennan's brother in Step Brothers are in the show?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

at the end of season 2 pawnee went bankrupt and they play the role of auditors that are evaluating the parks department

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

at the end of season 2 pawnee went bankrupt and they play the role of auditors that are evaluating the parks department

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I am being blessed via Netflix, to be put on to this due to their intelligent referral from my love of "The Office"

laugh.gif
 same way i found out about it...and it's based in Indiana 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Pawnee doesn't exist tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I am being blessed via Netflix, to be put on to this due to their intelligent referral from my love of "The Office"

laugh.gif
 same way i found out about it...and it's based in Indiana 
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Pawnee doesn't exist tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Ron's pyramid had me in tears

the only good show left on this Thursday lineup
Community disagrees as does 30 Rock.
Great episode, Rob Lowe has been great and I was initially hesitant about him being on the show before his first appearance. His crying and tears after the speech was hilarious.

The Tom jealousy angle felt a tad forced but his lack of basketball knowledge and Ron throwing the chair like Knight was completely worth it. I'm glad they didn't  make Andy and April get back together or completely shut the door on it as well. It was a great part of last season and hopefully he'll win her back sooner than later. We already had them slowly introduce their romance and interest, I'd be disappointed if him winning her back took all season.

Also be interested in seeing if the Harvest Festival is going to be something they build towards all season, which is what it seemed like... or if it'll just be wrapped up in the next couple episodes. Regardless, I'm thrilled this is back on TV finally, hopefully it gets the ratings and respect it deserves from the general public this season.

Those who stuck with it throughout the 1st season knew it had potential.

This and Community are the comedies that are going to carry NBC for the next 5 years.

I know what you're thinking; Community's shelf-life is limited due to its premise, but they'll work around that. 
I just hope they don't end up dragging the show on like the Office.
Community season 1 was hilarious, enjoyed almost every episode. Season 2 is just corny and dull 
Never been a fan of 30 Rock, don't find it funny

The Office gets worse every season and has been trash since 5

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Ron's pyramid had me in tears

the only good show left on this Thursday lineup
Community disagrees as does 30 Rock.
Great episode, Rob Lowe has been great and I was initially hesitant about him being on the show before his first appearance. His crying and tears after the speech was hilarious.

The Tom jealousy angle felt a tad forced but his lack of basketball knowledge and Ron throwing the chair like Knight was completely worth it. I'm glad they didn't  make Andy and April get back together or completely shut the door on it as well. It was a great part of last season and hopefully he'll win her back sooner than later. We already had them slowly introduce their romance and interest, I'd be disappointed if him winning her back took all season.

Also be interested in seeing if the Harvest Festival is going to be something they build towards all season, which is what it seemed like... or if it'll just be wrapped up in the next couple episodes. Regardless, I'm thrilled this is back on TV finally, hopefully it gets the ratings and respect it deserves from the general public this season.

Those who stuck with it throughout the 1st season knew it had potential.

This and Community are the comedies that are going to carry NBC for the next 5 years.

I know what you're thinking; Community's shelf-life is limited due to its premise, but they'll work around that. 
I just hope they don't end up dragging the show on like the Office.
Community season 1 was hilarious, enjoyed almost every episode. Season 2 is just corny and dull 
Never been a fan of 30 Rock, don't find it funny

The Office gets worse every season and has been trash since 5

Back
Top Bottom