Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

It's pretty obvious where Rob Lowe's character is going.

Wherever the *%+% he wants.

Ann Perkins simply cannot handle his swag. He could convince her to rob a bank and she'd do it successfully.

Ann Perkins simply cannot handle his swag. He could convince her to rob a bank and she'd do it successfully.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

so true

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

so true

Might have been my favorite episode of the series.

The whole wedding thing at first seemed like a big joke or it was leading up to a punch line, but when it ended up being sincere I was really surprised at how well the show handled it. It seemed so sudden and almost random, but as they explained life is short, you only live once and they're in love, so why not. Ron's comments about how he has been married at an older age and it still ended in divorce drove the point home. Besides tackling a huge subject in sitcoms, the marriage, the show did it well, did it in their own way. I won't be surprised if some really dislike the marriage, but I think they avoided what the Office did so poorly. Once Jim and Pam got together, it was basically "ok so how long do we wait until they get married and have a kid". Here, obviously April and Andy are younger and less mature, but I can respect the writers saying "screw it, let's marry them right now" It's a bold choice but I liked it. If they were in their decline like the Office, then I'd probably be more critical, but this show is only getting better... I trust the writers.

Not only that, but it was a hilarious episode too

Tom fainting with the tooth
April not giving Jerry an invitation initially
Ron's line "not only does that thing exist, but you've deprived everyone of cake"
All of the best men
Aprils sister's speech making April cry
The guys throwing out the dead bird
THE RETURN OF JEAN RALPHIO and the suggestion of quoting Fred Claus
roll.gif

The nice moments of April asking Ron to dance

The whole wedding thing at first seemed like a big joke or it was leading up to a punch line, but when it ended up being sincere I was really surprised at how well the show handled it. It seemed so sudden and almost random, but as they explained life is short, you only live once and they're in love, so why not. Ron's comments about how he has been married at an older age and it still ended in divorce drove the point home. Besides tackling a huge subject in sitcoms, the marriage, the show did it well, did it in their own way. I won't be surprised if some really dislike the marriage, but I think they avoided what the Office did so poorly. Once Jim and Pam got together, it was basically "ok so how long do we wait until they get married and have a kid". Here, obviously April and Andy are younger and less mature, but I can respect the writers saying "screw it, let's marry them right now" It's a bold choice but I liked it. If they were in their decline like the Office, then I'd probably be more critical, but this show is only getting better... I trust the writers.

Ron's line "not only does that thing exist, but you've deprived everyone of cake"
All of the best men
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

T H E S E 
roll.gif
 I was dying. Love this show 
smokin.gif

T H E S E 
roll.gif
 I was dying. Love this show 
smokin.gif

tumblr_ljojjffPMA1qai9np.gif

tumblr_ljojk0Lfvw1qai9np.gif

whos gonna be the first to throw a "DID NOT READ" onto these badboys?
laugh.gif

and how does Rashida Jones get more gorgeous with each passing episode? Im seriously in love with this chick

tumblr_ljojjffPMA1qai9np.gif

tumblr_ljojk0Lfvw1qai9np.gif

whos gonna be the first to throw a "DID NOT READ" onto these badboys?
laugh.gif

and how does Rashida Jones get more gorgeous with each passing episode? Im seriously in love with this chick

All of the best men
roll.gif

agree with everything but i was deceased at this hahahaha

All of the best men
roll.gif

agree with everything but i was deceased at this hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom