Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Definitely a filler episode, but in a way the plot addressed this same issue... after the season being focused on the Harvest Festival, now they have nothing to do, so it was pretty appropriate.

Rob Lowe's character is funny, but it seems like he's going to be just a one-note character for his stay on the show... he's always upbeat and positive and that's about it. Whereas with Ben they've been able to take him as the cold and straight forward character when he first came in to a more open and flawed one that would fit in the department's dynamic. I also like he and Tom are friends and hang out because that's a great source of comedy.

My favorite parts:
Andy and Kyle is a random but hilarious pairing, Andy laughing hysterically at his identity being stolen was hilarious
DJ Roomba making a return, and Tom's ridiculous "Thunderdome"
Donna's "luxury dog park... only poodles, no pooping"
Ron and Jerry share similar interests, but Jerry manages to ruin fishing by talking about teenage sex and abstinence
Andy's freakout when the branch was attached to him

Good episode, dealt with Leslie's insecurities as well as took the group to another setting which is usually hilarious, and had plenty of funny moments.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Definitely a filler episode, but in a way the plot addressed this same issue... after the season being focused on the Harvest Festival, now they have nothing to do, so it was pretty appropriate.

Rob Lowe's character is funny, but it seems like he's going to be just a one-note character for his stay on the show... he's always upbeat and positive and that's about it. Whereas with Ben they've been able to take him as the cold and straight forward character when he first came in to a more open and flawed one that would fit in the department's dynamic. I also like he and Tom are friends and hang out because that's a great source of comedy.

My favorite parts:
Andy and Kyle is a random but hilarious pairing, Andy laughing hysterically at his identity being stolen was hilarious
Ron and Jerry share similar interests, but Jerry manages to ruin fishing by talking about teenage sex and abstinence

Good episode, dealt with Leslie's insecurities as well as took the group to another setting which is usually hilarious, and had plenty of funny moments.

the thunderdome and dj roomba's return 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

My favorite parts:

the thunderdome and dj roomba's return 
pimp.gif

Love this show, but this week's episode did not deliver the consistent lulz im used to.

"I aint even mad tho", this show itself is pure win.

Love this show, but this week's episode did not deliver the consistent lulz im used to.

"I aint even mad tho", this show itself is pure win.

DJ Roomba's return
pimp.gif

I wonder where they're going to take the Ann Perkins/Rob Lowe story. Something drastic has to happen because right now it's looking real stale.

DJ Roomba's return
pimp.gif

I wonder where they're going to take the Ann Perkins/Rob Lowe story. Something drastic has to happen because right now it's looking real stale.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

DJ Roomba's return
pimp.gif

Hopefully Mark comes back into the fold...But I do agree, the storyline is stale. I do like Rob Lowe's character though. Haha. Kind of surprising seeing him play an upbeat good character as compared to his roles in Wayne's World and Tommy Boy.
laugh.gif

DJ Roomba's return
pimp.gif

Hopefully Mark comes back into the fold...But I do agree, the storyline is stale. I do like Rob Lowe's character though. Haha. Kind of surprising seeing him play an upbeat good character as compared to his roles in Wayne's World and Tommy Boy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

DJ Roomba's return
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I really like Rob Lowe's character too. Don't care for Mark at all though 
laugh.gif
 I just think they need to decide where that relationship between Ann and Rob Lowe is going. It's just in flux and it's frustrating
laugh.gif
I kind of still wish Tom's bartender love interest was still in play 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

DJ Roomba's return
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I really like Rob Lowe's character too. Don't care for Mark at all though 
laugh.gif
 I just think they need to decide where that relationship between Ann and Rob Lowe is going. It's just in flux and it's frustrating
laugh.gif
I kind of still wish Tom's bartender love interest was still in play 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom