Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Originally Posted by Big J 33

tumblr_ljojjffPMA1qai9np.gif
laugh.gif
 Thanks!

I was initially worried after last week's episode the show might slack off, but I was not disappointed at all.

Tonight's episode showed a lot of great relationships in either new ways or fleshed them out further. The show has brought the Ben and Leslie relationship along very nicely, I've been pleased how they've handled it. Then bringing in Tom and Leslie in a "romantic" manner was awesome, letting Aziz Ansari mess with Leslie for an episode was long overdue... plus Tom's multiple takes of all his nicknames for things was brilliant. Andy and Chris plus Ron and April going to the health food store was great, I would watch a whole episode just of that. Parks is at the top of its game right now.

My favorite moments:
Chris eating the hamburger and immediately saying how much better it was
"We're coming for you San Antonio"
Ron: "Get his number?" April, "No", Ron, "Good girl"
Ron and April throwing away the "bacon" in front of him

Good times.

I was initially worried after last week's episode the show might slack off, but I was not disappointed at all.

Tonight's episode showed a lot of great relationships in either new ways or fleshed them out further. The show has brought the Ben and Leslie relationship along very nicely, I've been pleased how they've handled it. Then bringing in Tom and Leslie in a "romantic" manner was awesome, letting Aziz Ansari mess with Leslie for an episode was long overdue... plus Tom's multiple takes of all his nicknames for things was brilliant. Andy and Chris plus Ron and April going to the health food store was great, I would watch a whole episode just of that. Parks is at the top of its game right now.

My favorite moments:
Chris eating the hamburger and immediately saying how much better it was
"We're coming for you San Antonio"
Ron: "Get his number?" April, "No", Ron, "Good girl"
Ron and April throwing away the "bacon" in front of him

Good times.

I tried watching the first season a few times, but always said, +*@* it, lemme watch old Community. Finally just skipped season 1, saw Ron get a hernia and I'm in. Beasted through and caught up.

Some of them are funny sometimes and Aubrey Plaza is hot in the weirdest way, but Ron @!%#%%* Swanson. I mean, I get it. Ron @!%#%%* Swanson. That's a sentence right there.
laugh.gif

I might watch the whole comedy block for once.

I tried watching the first season a few times, but always said, +*@* it, lemme watch old Community. Finally just skipped season 1, saw Ron get a hernia and I'm in. Beasted through and caught up.

Some of them are funny sometimes and Aubrey Plaza is hot in the weirdest way, but Ron @!%#%%* Swanson. I mean, I get it. Ron @!%#%%* Swanson. That's a sentence right there.
laugh.gif

I might watch the whole comedy block for once.

Forgot to mention the return of Kyle, and it was awesome to see Jerry put someone else down instead of being the constant victim

Forgot to mention the return of Kyle, and it was awesome to see Jerry put someone else down instead of being the constant victim

When Ron Swanson was watching that hippie in the wild getting his food and said "What is that?", I lost it.

When Ron Swanson was watching that hippie in the wild getting his food and said "What is that?", I lost it.

I didnt know there was a thread about this show.... i LOVE this show! 
pimp.gif

yo when Ron and Tammy get together i die, part 2 was the most hilarious @!%% ever... dude had cornrolls and his mustache ripped off.

pimp.gif

yo when Ron and Tammy get together i die, part 2 was the most hilarious @!%% ever... dude had cornrolls and his mustache ripped off.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

pimp.gif

from all the friction
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

pimp.gif

from all the friction
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom