PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

more theaters are carrying it this weekend, im tryin to catch it again in jersey

i am going tomorrow at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. i hate scary movies this is strictly to get my girl to sleep over my house lol

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

It is already showing in a couple theater around my area (Northern VA)

where?
nerd.gif

TO THOSE WHO SAW IT: did you guys buy tickets on the day of the movie or day(s) before? i'm in LA by the way

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

I aint gonna lie.... saw the movie Saturday and im still having trouble sleeping

you are all a bunch of %@%+$$! lol

yes the movie was good and yes it was creepy, but i forgot about it two days after

I already forgot most of the film. Watched sat night, got home at 4 am. Had to leave for work at 5 am. No time to be scared. I think I'll give it anothershot this weekend

bamez wrote:
I already forgot most of the film. Watched sat night, got home at 4 am. Had to leave for work at 5 am. No time to be scared. I think I'll give it another shot this weekend
Lawd son.
Now that's Paranormal activity.
Maybe I'm just a nut but I don't think this is as much as a movie than it is a hype survey.

To anyone having trouble getting tickets. I fandango'd it at like 4 pm for a midnight show. Fandango said sold out, kept refreshing, and was able tosqueeze out a few tickets on 3rd try

My girl has been telling me how much you guys have hyped this movie

I think I might see it this weekend

Showing In A Couple More Theatres in The Chi
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Go To School out in Iowa and coming home for the weekend, Will definetly go and check it out....

I was trying to see it in ATL but I don't think it's playing at Atlantic Station anymore. Anywhere else in ATL?

AMPED seeing this at the sherman oaks arc light toniight. all my homies told me R.I.P. haha

o snaps haha I'm watching the movie at ArcLight Hollywood 12:01AM tonight

About to watch it with the gf but it feels like I'm like the only one that knows about this movie.
Everytime I tell my friends I'm going to watch this movie they say they never heard of it?

Guess I'm going to have to find out for myself

Back
Top Bottom