PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

!@!# I am seeing this commercial constantly and everytime it comes on, I gotta flip the channel or cover ears/eyes asap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

!@!# I am seeing this commercial constantly and everytime it comes on, I gotta flip the channel or cover ears/eyes asap
laugh.gif

word...
i just screamed
tired.gif

and im in the dark in my basement.......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

I saw this the opening night in Madison, WI. To be honest, it was creepy and certain parts definitely will shake you....but I didn't think it was all that scary as a whole. This coming from someone who is a complete wuss when it comes to scary movies. I admit the first night after I saw it, I was creeped out in my bedroom trying to sleep, but that might be because it was 3 in the morning when I got home and it was fresh in my mind. Not to mention the light coming off of my phone made my room look EXACTLY like the view of their bedroom through the camera.
roll.gif

It IS scary, but I don't think it's anywhere near where people have made it out to be. I wouldn't make a valiant effort to see it again.
Dam, i was just there i woulda went to see it if i knew about it. Milwaukee never has @%%$ like this.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

laugh.gif
same here.
laugh.gif

There's no way this is as scary as people are making it out to be. Seems too difficult to watch in theaters so i am going to wait till it becomes easier ortill it comes to DVD.

Woah... It's opening pretty big here on Friday, Oct 9. (Trenton and Philly area)
Nationwide release? I'm GOING!

AMC Hamilton 24BUY TICKETS - 10:10am, 11:10am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:40pm, 3:40pm, 4:55pm, 5:55pm, 7:10pm, 8:10pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm, 11:40pm

Multiplex Cinemas at Town Center PlazaBUY TICKETS - 4:00pm, 9:20pm

AMC Neshaminy 24BUY TICKETS - 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:50pm, 1:50pm, 3:10pm, 4:10pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:50pm, 8:50pm, 10:20pm, 11:20pm, 12:40am

They literally show the commercial for this movie every other one on Comedy Central and MTV.

All this exsposure but its not nation wide.

I have to know...Is the movie really that scary?

Comparison to another movie to get an idea?

jus got back from 42nd and the movie is great

yall need to demand it or take a lil roadtrip to see it

funny moment

chick ont he other side of the theater was cussin and was pissed about something then yells
" how u gonna embarrass me in front of all these people!" and bounced lol. then u hear them outside yellin and fightin lol.

other than that, the movie definitely works ya nerves

mayne this B had a long %*% line and the tickets were sold out needless to say still need to catch it

Back
Top Bottom