PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

I was trying to see it in ATL but I don't think it's playing at Atlantic Station anymore. Anywhere else in ATL?

theyre playing it in Marietta/Kennesaw too

Im checking it out @ Atlantic Station tmrw @ Midnight w/ me girl tmrw.

also showing @ 12:30

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Seeing this tomorrow, gotta admit, a little nervous. haha.

Me too. I know my heart is gonna pound like Sasquatch once I enter the theater

Originally Posted by illmatic34

It's not going to be like that..NikeTalk has set your expectations really high so your going in there bracing from the start...you will be dissapointed

Buncha simps up in this piece
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by illmatic34

It's not going to be like that..NikeTalk has set your expectations really high so your going in there bracing from the start...you will be dissapointed

I know a few people who have seen this, and they've all told me how scary it was. Besides, I'm not that into horror movies so I expect to be fullyshook

Originally Posted by gberdin

i am going tomorrow at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. i hate scary movies this is strictly to get my girl to sleep over my house lol

laugh.gif

Can't wait to watch this weekend
looks like they added way more showtimes in LA

drove half an hour to see this last night...all the way down in aventura. was definitely worth it. way better than blair witch imo. if you haven't already,go see it.

Just saw it. Def go see it if u havent. Movie just got progressively scary and the last few min. Wooo

this is starting to release a little more. bay area heads this movie has all day showings at century 25 in union city and metreon in sf. im bouta see it tmrwhopefully

ill check it out tommorrow at mercado in santa clara. im glad it aint just midnight showings. im also nervous.

Cant believe the way you guys are talking about this movie. Stuff was more funny than scary. Hell, there was only one "seat of the chair" moment inthe movie. Damn kids
laugh.gif

Entertaining no doubt, but scary to get you shook? Nah

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Cant believe the way you guys are talking about this movie. Stuff was more funny than scary. Hell, there was only one "seat of the chair" moment in the movie. Damn kids
laugh.gif

ok tough guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Cant believe the way you guys are talking about this movie. Stuff was more funny than scary. Hell, there was only one "seat of the chair" moment in the movie. Damn kids
laugh.gif

ok tough guy
laugh.gif
Jussayin, people talking about not being able to sleep etc is redonkulous
laugh.gif

^^ i havent seen it but i feel u its a movie like does it really have grown men shook like that smh, scared to go to the rest room at nite

Back
Top Bottom