PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Anyone who found this even remotely scary needs to off themselves....

...like now.
smh.gif
I didnt get the invite fam...
smh.gif

This is by far the scariest movie ive ever seen! Has my vote for scariest movie ever.

I always watch scary movies but never get scared... this $!#! had me gettin goosebumps throughout the film.

Im from SD, where it happen.
When that SD title came on the screen everyone started cheering. I was gonna yell out ya thats my pad!

Scary thing is i think it made it ten times worse that my friend's house looks exactly like that on the inside except for the stair way, everything else islocated almost entirely the same.

I have NEVER jumped during a scene from a scary movie but this $!#! made me jump.

Thing is, i never herd of any of this... Wouldnt it be all over the papers? News? Missing posters?

Is this $!#! real or not? Im freakin the %!+# out and i just got back from the showing...

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

This is by far the scariest movie ive ever seen! Has my vote for scariest movie ever.

I always watch scary movies but never get scared... this $!#! had me gettin goosebumps throughout the film.

When that SD title came on the screen everyone started cheering. I was gonna yell out ya thats my pad!

Scary thing is i think it made it ten times worse that my friend's house looks exactly like that on the inside except for the stair way, everything else is located almost entirely the same.

I have NEVER jumped during a scene from a scary movie but this $!#! made me jump.

Thing is, i never herd of any of this... Wouldnt it be all over the papers? News? Missing posters?

Is this $!#! real or not? Im freakin the %!+# out and i just got back from the showing...

It's fake..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

...like now.
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't think you'd be down with us lames.
laugh.gif

This movie was horrible, though. I still can't believe some of you guys.

Movie had me a shook for a minute but it was overhyped. I'm going to sleep fine tonight. The last 5 minutes were the scariest though, but overall the moviekept me entertained as well.

That whole pool scene of him flipping off the camera
laugh.gif

This movie is in the top 3 scariest of all time on my list. I t had me shook for a while, but now im over it. I think it gets to people being that you arefeeling as if your watching real footage than a motion picture. It plays with your mental mind state. You start to repeat scenes in the movie in your head. Thelast 5 mins was the scary as hell, aslso the part where he dragged her down the hall. The way it just pull her out of the bed was crazy. The boyfriend in themovie was straight comedy. I laughed at 70% of the movie but the other 30% had me shook. That damn smile she had in the bed and at the end is burned into mymemory.. DAMN.

QUESTION - Fellas what would you do if you so happened to wake up and your girl was standing over you like that??? I probably wake up swinging LOL. I lovehorror films and the horror films of the last 8-15 yrs are not scary to me. They dont bother me at all but this one did.

A lot of people say not scary, horrible but it got my vote as scariest movie in the last decade PERIOD!!

PS - I might go see it again LMAO

Originally Posted by djkaos23

This movie is in the top 3 scariest of all time on my list. I t had me shook for a while, but now im over it. I think it gets to people being that you are feeling as if your watching real footage than a motion picture. It plays with your mental mind state. You start to repeat scenes in the movie in your head. The last 5 mins was the scary as hell, aslso the part where he dragged her down the hall. The way it just pull her out of the bed was crazy. The boyfriend in the movie was straight comedy. I laughed at 70% of the movie but the other 30% had me shook. That damn smile she had in the bed and at the end is burned into my memory.. DAMN.

QUESTION - Fellas what would you do if you so happened to wake up and your girl was standing over you like that??? I probably wake up swinging LOL. I love horror films and the horror films of the last 8-15 yrs are not scary to me. They dont bother me at all but this one did.

A lot of people say not scary, horrible but it got my vote as scariest movie in the last decade PERIOD!!

exactly my thoughts...

now imagine being and living in san diego

and having that house have the same design as a house ive actually been in a lot cuz its my friends house.

i honestly had trouble sleeping. i'm not one to get freaked out by scary/horror movies, but if you're in the right mind state, this will get youshook. i swear my hearing was superhuman status the whole night. i guess it helped reading the whole ouija (sp?) board thread a few days ago. that damnthread...
mad.gif

i guess some people don't really let themselves get into what they're watching. i much prefer the suggestive types of scary movies like this over themajority of what's already out there.

I most def have to check this movie out since it's coming out nation wide.
I know imma be mad shook after though. oh well..
laugh.gif

--Seeing it tonight out here in San Diego.
--Hopefully movie lives up to its "scary" reputation. I' ve only heard good things about it though.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

This movie is in the top 3 scariest of all time on my list. I t had me shook for a while, but now im over it. I think it gets to people being that you are feeling as if your watching real footage than a motion picture. It plays with your mental mind state. You start to repeat scenes in the movie in your head. The last 5 mins was the scary as hell, aslso the part where he dragged her down the hall. The way it just pull her out of the bed was crazy. The boyfriend in the movie was straight comedy. I laughed at 70% of the movie but the other 30% had me shook. That damn smile she had in the bed and at the end is burned into my memory.. DAMN.

QUESTION - Fellas what would you do if you so happened to wake up and your girl was standing over you like that??? I probably wake up swinging LOL. I love horror films and the horror films of the last 8-15 yrs are not scary to me. They dont bother me at all but this one did.

"It's gonna be ok.........(smile)" I was like ohhhh hell nawww

im glad i caught this movie before ever looking at this thread. I knew nothing about the movie when my friends wanted to watch it, no trailers, i didnt evenknow it was gonna be shot cloverfield style. I thought it was scary and very well done, but it is rather overhyped, sorry to anyone looking for opinions.Overhyped

Originally Posted by bamez

im glad i caught this movie before ever looking at this thread. I knew nothing about the movie when my friends wanted to watch it, no trailers, i didnt even know it was gonna be shot cloverfield style. I thought it was scary and very well done, but it is rather overhyped, sorry to anyone looking for opinions. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Overhyped[/color]

Yep.

Originally Posted by Pandar

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Scary thing is i think it made it ten times worse that my friend's house looks exactly like that on the inside except for the stair way, everything else is located almost entirely the same.

It's fake..
laugh.gif
i saw it last night and that movie scared the s@#$ out of me.
i was scared to use the restroom at the theaters and i was hella scared on the drive home.
i drove 60 all the way.

Best part of the movie was when the psychic just bounced on em. "Whoa whoa whoa...too dark here. Peace out fam!"
roll.gif

I got back from the movie last night and I gotta say wow... Overhyped like crazy. But it was entertaining and funny. The guys was funny as hell though. Thelast 10 minutes had me shook. Overall I give it a B- or a c+

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Best part of the movie was when the psychic just bounced on em. "Whoa whoa whoa...too dark here. Peace out fam!"
roll.gif

QFT i was effin dying when he said "there is an overwhelming presence here" and gave that look like you guys are f'd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but in terms of the movie it wasnt scary as people made it out to be the only scary part was the last couple night scenes and katie' face. i had no problemsleeping though.

for real the movie was not that serious. all hype, i found it to be pretty corny actually. that Leonardo DiCaprio flick in the previews looks legit tho!

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

...like now.
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't think you'd be down with us lames.
laugh.gif

This movie was horrible, though. I still can't believe some of you guys.

smh.gif
You didn't miss nothing fam, we almost fell asleep.

There was a dude behind us that snored through the second half of the movie literally, it was boring and whack as hell.
indifferent.gif

saw this with friends, after a bowl as well, and well, fell asleep. the scary parts were more parts that i was woken up to. slow build up. and movie total goodparts is like 5 minutes or so. mayne, ,11k budget = BANK BANK BANK.

on the way home had some creepy moment in the car, but was just music beat beginning up.
glad i only spent 5$, yeah we got them cheap seats weekday thursday midnight matinee tickets.
read the alt endings, seems good either way with all of them, patiently awaiting for the dvd.
overall rating:5/10 or 6/10. above average than things, but snoozefest. gotta see that inglorious basterds next though, and i barely see movies due to work
~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom