OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Yeah they shouldn't have split. But as much as I don't like going back, week to week would have been fire. At the very least 3 each week like they did Arcane.

Last 7 eps felt rushed, paced differently than the show up to that point IMO. Still a great show but felt underwhelmed with the ending

The show was great. From start to finish. It always seems hard to end a great show but I think it ended well. The very last scene wasn’t necessary and was predictable. I called it before I heard the rifle cockk .
Its somthing Id deff go back and watch in a few years tho.
I really think in the back of Ruth’s mind her time was near which is why I think she started building Wyatt’s dream house and all that. Very touching moments b/t them 2. So when she was killed, wasn’t a surprise.

Ending was near pefect.
Happy the Byrdes didn't take a massive L.
I am salty at who they gave the last L.(Ruth)
The Boss deserved his, the sister deserved her revenge, but she should have took that L instead of Ruth

I was trying to pinpoint where I had seen that final scene before. Finally figured it out. Marty and Jonah:

****ty) Movie Details — In 300 (2006), during the infamous “This is...

Jonah didn't look to Marty for approval though.

Was hoping Camila would've just saw an eye for an eye. But Ruth is a G, through and through.

And **** Mel.

Last edited:
Overall the series was really good. Too many times though i felt like they wrote in character decisions to keep the plot ever changing and they seemed forced. Wendy the entire back half of the final season was undermining everything Marty was doing. I also thought Wendy's lawyer was basically doing everything. Whenever there was an issue she called him and he magically had a solution and could "make some calls". Like that dude was the saving grace of the "fondation" countless times.

But i had a ton of gripes here and there but overall the terrific acting of the show really carried it.

Watching episode 8, rather be listening to early Nas instead of watching show. But now I'm to far in just need to finish it. Miss old rap so much.

Also all the religion stuff didn't feel Ozark-ish either. I get it with Wendy's dad and church but not everyone else. Guess everyone was contemplating their mortality. 😒

The addition of the Ben character seemed like a convenient way to add more drama to the situation... but the actor who played Ben did a sensational job.
Speaking of adding drama. GOD DAMN this PI is so annoying like just adding a character just because. He has done NOTHING so far up to episode 9 except trip over stuff. Dude literally snooping around the town asking to get hit yet walking around unscathed.

Woman said your just another criminal to me now. Get out of my office.
rick-james-cold-blooded.gif

Back
Top Bottom