OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Or just another episode. If that last scene outside the house was cut then i'd be ok with how it ended. Cruel to bring my Rachel bae back but not have her wear those denim shorts that are well seasoned with her sweat.

Illmatic!
great use of music throughout the series, this will be studied in film classes.

great show, loved the ending

wendy winning sucks but aHoles often win in life folks......where is zeke! dude is the real heir., how did he get skipped?!?!.....they def could come back and do a movie but i think they are done.....show might have gone a season too long but not in bad way, could have been shorter for sure.....just knew ruth was going to die somehow but also thought wendy woudl die as well.........oh and the kids got ben killed and ruth killed, great job kids.........wendy was right in trying to delay ruths thirst for. revenge......oh and mel? dude had nothing, what did he think was going to happen with that "evidence" .....and you gotta assume he told his chick where he was headed/was

Last edited:
Not shocked that Ruth was gonna get got in the end. She got away with so much the whole damb series :lol:

If there was another episode, Javi's mom would've had the whole Bryde family offed

Watching now, if Wendy doesn’t die this show has been a waste. Bateman goat level **** for staying with her ugly ***.

On episode 3 of the new season. Wendy Byrd is the worst. The absolute worst. She somehow surpassed Skylar white as the worst mom/wife in TV history.
I disagree I think they tried to make her worse but it felt forced. It was weird that all the blame suddenly fell on her this last season, it's still Marty's fault for working for the cartel.

I didn't really like the end and felt like it all could've been a lil more fleshed out. I really don't see how the Byrds would just walk away untouched like that.

Interesting Ending.

Anyone Else Find It Odd Javi Was A Big Wig In The Cartel But Was Really Out Here Putting In Work? :lol:

How Does He Not Have Any Muscle Or Even Go Places Dolo All The Time And They Were War'ing, Makes NO Sense :lol:

I hated the ending, but overall im satisfied with the way the show ended. Show is definitely one of the GOAT :smokin

Back
Top Bottom