"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I just picked up a second pair of 7s last month. I should be ready to try the 8s by the time that they have released.

For those that grabbed the OYeet NEX recently, thoughts on it so far? Starting to realize my recovery time after runs isn't as quick as when I was in my 20's and don't have the time to foam roll haha. Don't mind spending for a theragun or hyperice. Is the lowest price right now the $40 off coupon on Amazon?

For those that grabbed the OYeet NEX recently, thoughts on it so far? Starting to realize my recovery time after runs isn't as quick as when I was in my 20's and don't have the time to foam roll haha. Don't mind spending for a theragun or hyperice. Is the lowest price right now the $40 off coupon on Amazon?

not sure if the coupon code I posted still works but some of us got it for under $65. At that pricing it’s a must get.

30 days according to OYeet but that’s with only 10 mins a day of use. Mine doesn’t last the week but that’s fine.

Man, it’s been a while since I’ve hopped in the Endorphin Speeds, these are so fantastic. They don’t have the top end speed of the Pro but you can more effectively change gears in them, where the Pro I’ve relegated to hard workouts. Also loving this cobalt colorway, photos don’t do it justice but it is the brightest blue on a shoe I’ve ever seen.
B95FCB5F-D7A7-4FAD-8BFC-948699B257A5.jpeg

not sure if the coupon code I posted still works but some of us got it for under $65. At that pricing it’s a must get.

30 days according to OYeet but that’s with only 10 mins a day of use. Mine doesn’t last the week but that’s fine.

Is that promo code for use on Amazon? I think I tried it yesterday and didn't work.

illustrayt illustrayt thanks!

Really is a great deal at under $100.

Also, is anyone actually getting anywhere near the 240min battery life? The two times where I go to the third speed, the light immediately turns to orange/red. Wouldn't think the second and third speed would kill the battery that quickly.

illustrayt illustrayt thanks!

Really is a great deal at under $100.

Also, is anyone actually getting anywhere near the 240min battery life? The two times where I go to the third speed, the light immediately turns to orange/red. Wouldn't think the second and third speed would kill the battery that quickly.

yeah no way I’m getting the 240 min battery life. But at under $70 I can’t complain.

It’s probably 240 minutes of run time if you turn it on the lowest setting and don’t actually use it. I know all massagers have a lower battery life the more pressure you put because the machine has to work harder. Even then, I don’t believe the 240 minutes.

Don’t mind leaving it on charger when not in use. Has helped so much already dealing with some nagging calf stiffness.

Primed for some spring time runs with weather finally coming up in NY. Just received my pair of Atreyu “The Artist”, waiting on the NB fuelcell rebel v2 to drop. Really wanted to try the puma line, but from everyone I talked to they’re a nonstarter for wide foot fam.

The new Freedom 4 with PWRRUN PB is live on Saucony's website.

Hey question fellas, do y'all wear anything in particular when running to prevent chafing? Can't seem to do many runs anymore without that uncomfortable feeling and it's getting warmer and I hate the heat and it happens more often.

Hey question fellas, do y'all wear anything in particular when running to prevent chafing? Can't seem to do many runs anymore without that uncomfortable feeling and it's getting warmer and I hate the heat and it happens more often.
I use BodyGlide on my inner thighs and it does the trick in Hotlanta.

Back
Top Bottom