"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

exactly why i hate that adidas plays like that, its like dude, use one sizing last for gods sake, your shoes cant be varying by having to size up or size down by 1-1.5 sizes depending on the model

that means i can be an 8.5-9 in one model and then an 10.5-11 in another

lol it’s not that drastic but honestly for me, i fit the same size across all the adidas running shoes. only thing i can see that causes people to size differently is how narrow the shoes could fit

Side topic, Im interested to get Garmin Forerunner 235 since it's on sale on the site. Is it good deal and good watch? I guess I wanna make sure the GPS feature is pretty accurate.

Side topic, Im interested to get Garmin Forerunner 235 since it's on sale on the site. Is it good deal and good watch? I guess I wanna make sure the GPS feature is pretty accurate.

yup you should be good and GPS on garmins do well even if it’s a couple years old

NYM RC Elite cw via IG
BCD00613-8359-4AA0-8CD9-D7AE227B441A.jpeg

NYM RC Elite available on Super Runner Shop

Endorphin Speeds back on the Saucony store in UK if anyone is looking. Seems to be a limited version.

0FDB3399-C763-4B33-B8FB-82859A66F66F.png

Saucony not playing.

It’s good; I’ve used the 235 for 5 years with no complaints.
I’ve been using mine lately. My only complaint is it sometimes takes a minute of two to get the GPS synced. Sometimes I’ll start running and the distance will be off.

Need some more color ways for the endorphin speeds though, especially with the colored mid soles

Read somewhere the Carbon X 2 is a little softer than v. 1 which, if true, would be a welcome improvement on an already fantastic shoe.

Initial review on the Hoka Carbon X v2. It seems the midsole is still considered firm.

Anyone who own Nike Aerolayer jacket/vest, does it shrink after wash?

Not really feeling that colour blocking on the Pro. The Speed version with the Citron looks better to my eyes.

18537707-1D88-4DC5-9105-8C626CABC75F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom