"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Does anyone on here ever trade for retail or help any others out for retail? With the exception of the preludes and breds I have had every release in the last couple of weeks. Probably pure luck. Maybe I can find some reputable people to lend a hand to with the next release so they can return the favor.

I have no problem giving dudes an extra pair if we have a courteous relationship to help return the favor. Doesnt seem like much of that going on around. I know locally it happens a lot but I am not into much of a local scene at all.

I tend to look out for those who look out for me or ones I have done business with numerous times

I dont mind getting NTers shoes for retail cause most release im able to get my hands on with no hassle

its the HOH/NDC only releases that I have no luck at all with

but im pretty sure most NTers will look out for you if you look out for them on releases for retail or a little over

Last edited:
I tend to look out for those who look out for me or ones I have done business with numerous times

I dont mind getting NTers shoes for retail cause most release im able to get my hands on with no hassle

its the HOH/NDC only releases that I have no luck at all with

but im pretty sure most NTers will look out for you if you look out for them on releases for retail or a little over
I agree I have a group of friends where if we are not going for a release, but one of us wants it we will look out for each other, such as this weekend, I will be away on vacation, in a strange time zone for saturday 8am releases of preludes and a friend is covering my back and trying on the 4's and 5's for me. I couldn't get all the shoes I buy if it wasn't for the good friends I have met. 
discover Nike has been 15% how u get e Bates to work. U gotta log in to ebates website first Right?
I log into ebates to set up a claim ticket around 7:55 or something keep that window of nike open, get the shoes via TLO link and then check out in the window I opened through ebates. Not sure if is even necessary but it works and the 5-10% back has really added up lately. 

"Hold at fedex location requested" 
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My Pair Came In Yesterday From NDC

Was Kinnda On The Fence As To Whether Or Not I Was Going To Hold On To These But After Having Them In Person, I Think These Will Definitely Have To Get Added To The Foam Collection I've Been Hoarding Over The Years :smokin Those 3m Hits Mixed With The Green And Yellow Accents Make This A Really Unique Shoe. In All Honesty, I'm Not Even An Oregon Fan Like That, But I Must Say Nike Hit It Out Of The Park On This One! I'm Usually Not The Biggest Fan Of Glitter Soles Either But For Some Reason Am Feeling Em On This Execution. Yall Can Have The Black Laces, Those Greens Make This Shoe POP 8)

These ***'s Do Smell Like Nail Polish Remover Somethin Serious Tho :lol:

View media item 721114

View media item 721115

Last edited:
@wsuhoops1000 lol you can try but don't get mad at me if it doesn't work. When I asked about it last year, they said they are trying to prevent people using eBay for exposure then selling via PayPal invoice or listing the item in multiple places and selling it by other means.

NDC shipping confirmation, bout time! In other news, I saw this on Twitter, not sure how legit it is
lol trust me its legit..

still no shipping confirmation email from NDC, it's been over 2 days man, anyone else experiencing this, crazy how certain people got their pairs already but good for them, my order status still shows "submitted" smh

yeah thats what the nike rep just told me a few mins ago. most order wont ship till thurs. so im looking at monday for mine.

when you check for order status on the NDC page when you login, does your status say "submitted" also?

when you check for order status on the NDC page when you login, does your status say "submitted" also?
no mine says shipped now, after i got the off the phone the rep checking the status of my order, i got a email 20min later saying it shipped. but i  already know ups wont pick until thurs.

still no shipping confirmation email from NDC, it's been over 2 days man, anyone else experiencing this, crazy how certain people got their pairs already but good for them, my order status still shows "submitted" smh
yeah u might want to give them a call, it shouldve went from "submitted" to "processing" by now. 

My bred 1s have been marked as shipped (standard shipping), but haven't even been picked up by UPS yet. Meanwhile, these are set to be delivered tomorrow with the free 2 day shipping. No worries guys, I just think Nike and the shipping companies are extremely busy due to the holidays. 

anyone know what the price trend of these are going to be in a year or so? These aren't PE's, so I'm a bit curious. Wonder if i should keep them on ice and use it as trade bait later on. 

anyone know what the price trend of these are going to be in a year or so? These aren't PE's, so I'm a bit curious. Wonder if i should keep them on ice and use it as trade bait later on. 

It all depends on the demand. A trade only takes one interested person to make it happen.

I like the black laces but it just looks a bit off with the green inner sock liner. Going to leave the laces as is when they arrive *shrug

Good job to anyone who got their hands on the Oregon Foams! (not being sarcastic) They might just be the nicest foams to date.

Winder why resell on these ain't as good as db foams were when they first dropped. These seem more limited. Thinking about trading these for db foams plus 100

Good job to anyone who got their hands on the Oregon Foams! (not being sarcastic) They might just be the nicest foams to date.
nah u beasted. Way nicer foams out there then these it ain't even a discussion. I can't even see these as the nicest foam of 2013

Back
Top Bottom