"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

wouldnt they still have to paypal you the 1k?

i havent had any problems texting people over ebay

if im missing on any scams, i wanna know too.
seems weird, my bin price is $750 so absolutely no reason for him to say that

Some fool just offered me a 1000 for my foams on eBay and asked for overnight ship and my phone number. How does that scam work?

@818shoe I've seen ppl wear them
scam !  i bet hes asking for your paypal email. he will send you a fake paypal email that will look very legit but when you check your paypal you wont have the money in there.

seems weird, my bin price is $750 so absolutely no reason for him to say that
anything more than your asking price is a scam. they can buy the shoe and say you send them toilet paper. if paypal won't do anything then their credit company will. 

Last edited:
^ ya you know its a scam, when they offer you more than your asking price and its usually by 1-200

scam !  i bet hes asking for your paypal email. he will send you a fake paypal email that will look very legit but when you check your paypal you wont have the money in there.

anything more than your asking price is a scam. they can buy the shoe and say you send them toilet paper. if paypal won't do anything then their credit company will. 
he asked me for my number, I told him get the **** out of my face with that ****

these and paranormans were the years best foams. DBs were hype > looks. asteroids were fruit loop trash, weathermans were terrible and look worse after the soles yellow, safaris would be decent if they had real 3m, the orange is the only nice part of them, tampons are just tampons and theres no saving those

i wonder what a yellow laceswap would look like on these 
nerd.gif
 its between factory laced green or replace them with yellow laces

he asked me for my number, I told him get the **** out of my face with that ****
exactly. number don't matter bro. scammer is willing to go thru all type stuff to get you to believe they're legit now. 

F those haters. scammers were getting heavy inventory back in 2000-2003 but nowadays most are hip to the game. 

These are hideous in person. LOL.  But oregon has a big fan base.  It just looks silly.  Nothing beats the royal blues and shuttlesworth.  All the other stuff are gimmicks to me.  Another classic retro destroyed by 'themes'. =(

These are hideous in person. LOL.  But oregon has a big fan base.  It just looks silly.  Nothing beats the royal blues and shuttlesworth.  All the other stuff are gimmicks to me.  Another classic retro destroyed by 'themes'. =(
those 2 are just plain color foam. there's nothing special about those. 

Those Kicks would of end my year in a good note but I didn't get them. Owell on to the next one's

those 2 are just plain color foam. there's nothing special about those. 
While I do like these, your actually saying this last couple months of prints on foams is better than Royal or Pearl Foams.

I think a lot of people would disagree with you.

I honestly think Paranormans #1. DB #2. These are lower since i liked the white camp foams. Probably like # 4 or below.

Those "plain" cw of foams are the sickest your crazy if you ok nothing special three Oregon don't touch the stealth or metallic reds IMO.

Those "plain" cw of foams are the sickest your crazy if you ok nothing special three Oregon don't touch the stealth or metallic reds IMO.

Had the oregons dropped years ago they would have been black with a clear volt bottom and couple ducks instead of the penny sign. Would have been all on them too

If I may interject on the best foams of 2013,

I don't understand how the pink foams are mentioned, but the camo pros aren't.

a gum sole and that green camo upper... delicious.

those bubble yum colored foams are terrible.

While I do like these, your actually saying this last couple months of prints on foams is better than Royal or Pearl Foams.

I think a lot of people would disagree with you.
that i don't doubt. especially to a foam heads. i for once was never a foam fan until i set eyes on the Paranorman. the only foam i liked so far are Paranorman, DBs, black stealth, and these Oregon. im just not big on plain color foam except for blk. just my opinion tho, im sure a lot will disagree. In all honesty thought, i would give up all for just one Pair of Paranorman 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom