"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

nah u beasted. Way nicer foams out there then these it ain't even a discussion. I can't even see these as the nicest foam of 2013
I didnt even get the shoes and im saying that. the 3m wings, those soles... What did you think was hotter?

The best foam for me imo is the paranorman foam. Still trying to find one for a decent price. Never been a fan of foam till I set eyes on the ParaNorman.

The best foam for me imo is the paranorman foam. Still trying to find one for a decent price. Never been a fan of foam till I set eyes on the ParaNorman.
completely forgot about these... Cant decide now
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
so because the safaris and asteroids aren't hyped they automatically look bad? Yeah ok.......
hype has zero to do with it....

moon boots and mcdonalds manger status foam are pure trash....

DBs were ok.

Safari's Were A Decent Release In My Eyes And Were Picked Up, But Those Hemroid's Were Straight BUNS :x

DB's Are Pretty Dope In Person With That BRIGHT Red, But Nothing About Them Is THAT Much Better Than These Ducks

As For All Time Best Colorways, NOTHING Will Ever Top Royals.....

These Take A Close Second Place Tho :nthat:
View media item 721422

All My Personal Opinion Of Course :wink:

Last edited:
Safari's Were A Decent Release In My Eyes And Were Picked Up, But Those Hemroid's Were Straight BUNS :x

DB's Are Pretty Dope In Person With That BRIGHT Red, But Nothing About Them Is THAT Much Better Than These Ducks

As For All Time Best Colorways, NOTHING Will Ever Top Royals.....

These Take A Close Second Place Tho :nthat:
View media item 721422

All My Personal Opinion Of Course :wink:
army is my favorite of all time

Some fool just offered me a 1000 for my foams on eBay and asked for overnight ship and my phone number. How does that scam work?

818shoe 818shoe I've seen ppl wear them

still no shipping confirmation email from NDC, it's been over 2 days man, anyone else experiencing this, crazy how certain people got their pairs already but good for them, my order status still shows "submitted" smh
check ups to see if they made the shipping label at least 

Some fool just offered me a 1000 for my foams on eBay and asked for overnight ship and my phone number. How does that scam work?

818shoe 818shoe I've seen ppl wear them

wouldnt they still have to paypal you the 1k?

i havent had any problems texting people over ebay

if im missing on any scams, i wanna know too.

i have no clue how people fall for that overnight fake paypal email scam. it mostly occurs on craiglist.

they wll also tell you too that you need to check your spam inbox for paypal confirmation

and im pretty sure, everyone who uses paypal, checks their balance to see they got paid before they ship.

Back
Top Bottom