"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Props to those who got a pair to cop.
Resellers you are what's wrong in our culture.
Things are getting worse and worse. Go scalp tickets or something.

Checked the link for the Foams to see if there was a restock. Nope. Haha, Happy New Year!

all this talk about eBay, man forget them. peep the Sig.

all this resell talk, I hope Nike sees it and restocks these puppies. I really want a pair.

Happy New year all.

Just got off the plane and turned my phone back on to a beautiful Shipping conf. email in the mailbox.  Super excited to see these in person.

On the ebay subject, I just think it's whack that after paying ebay 10% paypal hits you with the fee BECAUSE PAYPAL IS OWNED BY EBAY and the only payment option.  Thats what always gets me mad.

It's like using your own bank chains ATM, then still getting hit the the transaction fee.  dirty...
mean.gif

Wait they come with extra black laces?!![qte name="duke5021" url="/t/57005/oregon-foamposite-rd-12-30-no-buying-selling-trading-period/1800#post_19459016"]
What laces are you going to use. I'm thinking the same thing of going with black but don't know which style matches it[/quote]e

Thanks for all the input guys. I went with the black for now. I just didn't like the side profile with the green laces. Green laces do add some pop but I think between the soles and the 3M pattern the shoes already have a lot of pop.
Damn.

The inner sock definitely should have been black as well though.

Got shipping email last night at 7pm

Discover has been doing 5% on all purchases so I am looking forward to my cashback

Last edited:

Got shipping email last night at 7pm

Discover has been doing 5% on all purchases so I am looking forward to my cashback
Got shipping as well, can't wait to rock these, best foams of 2013 I think. 10% ebates cashback was pretty nice on the foams and 3lab's I grabbed this week. 

Got shipping as well, can't wait to rock these, best foams of 2013 I think. 10% ebates cashback was pretty nice on the foams and 3lab's I grabbed this week. 
discover Nike has been 15% how u get e Bates to work. U gotta log in to ebates website first Right?

Back
Top Bottom