Ordering Drinks at the Bar, Club etc....

Originally Posted by dland24

I love how OP asked what kind of SHOTS to get at the bar, yet 95% of people that responded told him what drinks to get. Its funny that people wouldnt READ on a message board.
Co-sign that.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that is surprised no one likes Jager Bombs....
grin.gif

I love how OP asked what kind of SHOTS to get at the bar, yet 95% of people that responded told him what drinks to get. Its funny that people wouldnt READ on a message board.
Co-sign that.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

man i tried to order an AMF at the last wedding i was at thanks to NT and the bartender looked at me like i was ******ed. i just ended up settling for strong islands with hennessey all night.

man i tried to order an AMF at the last wedding i was at thanks to NT and the bartender looked at me like i was ******ed. i just ended up settling for strong islands with hennessey all night.

Johnny walker(preferably red lbl), red bull and a splash of sprite OR Blk lbl n redbullAnd an Irish car bomb to satify dland24 rant

Johnny walker(preferably red lbl), red bull and a splash of sprite OR Blk lbl n redbullAnd an Irish car bomb to satify dland24 rant

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Co-sign that.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
@dland cause I don't usually do shots. Buy a bottle and drink more, it's a bit more controllable. 
@frijo add a shot of tequila and you got yourself a hand grenade.  I used to do them in my reckless days 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Hand Grenade - usual amount of red bull in a tumbler, then balance 1 shot tequila and 1 shot jager in the tumbler (they should be just too big to fall into the glassl). Pull the pin (tequila) and down it, the jaeger will fall into the tumbler and then you continue with the normal jager bomb
smile.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Co-sign that.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
@dland cause I don't usually do shots. Buy a bottle and drink more, it's a bit more controllable. 
@frijo add a shot of tequila and you got yourself a hand grenade.  I used to do them in my reckless days 
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Hand Grenade - usual amount of red bull in a tumbler, then balance 1 shot tequila and 1 shot jager in the tumbler (they should be just too big to fall into the glassl). Pull the pin (tequila) and down it, the jaeger will fall into the tumbler and then you continue with the normal jager bomb
smile.gif

Shots of Rumple Minze all night will have your breath minty. Don't even have to brush your teeth.

Shots of Rumple Minze all night will have your breath minty. Don't even have to brush your teeth.

apple sauce
An applesauce shot is made with 2/3 Apple Pucker, 1/3 Goldschlager, a splash of pineapple juice and then shake over ice

nuts & berry

2 parts lemon vodka
1 part Frangelico[emoji]174[/emoji] hazelnut liqueur
2 parts cranberry juice

Mix and chill in a mixing tin. Strain into a shot glass and serve.

Read more: Nuts & Berries shot drink recipes http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/483/#ixzz14uEDA2uv

apple sauce
An applesauce shot is made with 2/3 Apple Pucker, 1/3 Goldschlager, a splash of pineapple juice and then shake over ice

nuts & berry

2 parts lemon vodka
1 part Frangelico[emoji]174[/emoji] hazelnut liqueur
2 parts cranberry juice

Mix and chill in a mixing tin. Strain into a shot glass and serve.

Read more: Nuts & Berries shot drink recipes http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/483/#ixzz14uEDA2uv

Back
Top Bottom