Ordering Drinks at the Bar, Club etc....

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yall should try American Honey/Crown + Ginger Ale

That drink is weak son, I drink lemonade and ginger ale

eek.gif

Shot wise? Jameson.

Drink wise? Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic (preferably Hendrick's or Sapphire), Vodka & Collins. (you young bucks should try this btw, pretty much everyone under 50 years old sleeps on Collins mix. Its kinda sweet, but goes well with vodka, and you dont have to buy top shelf vodka. Well is fine.)

Shot wise? Jameson.

Drink wise? Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic (preferably Hendrick's or Sapphire), Vodka & Collins. (you young bucks should try this btw, pretty much everyone under 50 years old sleeps on Collins mix. Its kinda sweet, but goes well with vodka, and you dont have to buy top shelf vodka. Well is fine.)

ever since 206 put me onto that Hendricks, I always have a fresh bottle in my liquor cabinet on standby.

shots - Jameson or the ever cliche Patron chilled (or Cazadores)

regular drink - Jameson rocks, Tullamore Dew rocks, Makers rocks, JW Black rocks, really depends on what kinda whiskey I'm feelin. Another drink that is in my regular rotation now is Hendricks rocks w/ sliced cucumbers slightly muddled.

My wife brought home a bottle of that American Honey after some bartender poured her a Jameson/American Honey shot. Its not terrible, but it kinda messes with the naturally awesome taste of the Jameson

ever since 206 put me onto that Hendricks, I always have a fresh bottle in my liquor cabinet on standby.

shots - Jameson or the ever cliche Patron chilled (or Cazadores)

regular drink - Jameson rocks, Tullamore Dew rocks, Makers rocks, JW Black rocks, really depends on what kinda whiskey I'm feelin. Another drink that is in my regular rotation now is Hendricks rocks w/ sliced cucumbers slightly muddled.

My wife brought home a bottle of that American Honey after some bartender poured her a Jameson/American Honey shot. Its not terrible, but it kinda messes with the naturally awesome taste of the Jameson

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Just basic stuff. I swear alot of these bartenders shouldnt have jobs...you ask for anything that isnt mainstream they have NO idea how to make it and you have to tell them. Really? Your the bartender and i gotta tell you how to make a drink?
Make sure to tip tho!

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Just basic stuff. I swear alot of these bartenders shouldnt have jobs...you ask for anything that isnt mainstream they have NO idea how to make it and you have to tell them. Really? Your the bartender and i gotta tell you how to make a drink?
Make sure to tip tho!

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

^ Tullamore is
pimp.gif
yea i kinda forgot how good it is cause usually I just go wit the Jameson.  My booze budget for the month is significantly limited (stupid friggin property taxes FTL) so I had to opt for a couple handles of Tullamore instead of my usual Jameson.  At $29.99 a handle at my local BevMo its a tough deal to pass up.  It's funny cause I was turned onto Tullamore by some old dude I met at a random bar when I was vacationing in Hawaii.  Guy saw me and my buddy order a couple Jameson on the rocks and he felt it was his duty to approach us and drop some knowlege on the virtues of Tullamore Dew.  I'm glad he did.

^ Tullamore is
pimp.gif
yea i kinda forgot how good it is cause usually I just go wit the Jameson.  My booze budget for the month is significantly limited (stupid friggin property taxes FTL) so I had to opt for a couple handles of Tullamore instead of my usual Jameson.  At $29.99 a handle at my local BevMo its a tough deal to pass up.  It's funny cause I was turned onto Tullamore by some old dude I met at a random bar when I was vacationing in Hawaii.  Guy saw me and my buddy order a couple Jameson on the rocks and he felt it was his duty to approach us and drop some knowlege on the virtues of Tullamore Dew.  I'm glad he did.

Shots: Jackhammer or Liquid Cocaine, four horsemen (variants: goes to hell or the hell that follows)

Drinks: Jack and a splash of lemonade, mind erasers, AMF, tequila sunrise

Drinks with women: redheaded *$$%, white gummybear

Shots: Jackhammer or Liquid Cocaine, four horsemen (variants: goes to hell or the hell that follows)

Drinks: Jack and a splash of lemonade, mind erasers, AMF, tequila sunrise

Drinks with women: redheaded *$$%, white gummybear

Keep it simple. Juice and Vodka or Dark and soda.

Those extravagant mixed drinks are for females, quote me on that.

Keep it simple. Juice and Vodka or Dark and soda.

Those extravagant mixed drinks are for females, quote me on that.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

^ Tullamore is
pimp.gif

me and a friend from work went to a local bar on lunch for wings and a pint. while i was sitting at the bar i noticed this green jug on the top shelf with the name etched on the side. when i ask to see it (didnt even ask to try it), the bartender explained what it was and his exact words after were "Legend has it that if the jug is taken off the shelf, you must pour a shot". gave us one each on the house. i was expecting
sick.gif
 since im pretty much strictly a beer drinker, but it was real nice. i can chill out with that stuff any time.

i guess everyone has their Tullamore story
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

^ Tullamore is
pimp.gif

me and a friend from work went to a local bar on lunch for wings and a pint. while i was sitting at the bar i noticed this green jug on the top shelf with the name etched on the side. when i ask to see it (didnt even ask to try it), the bartender explained what it was and his exact words after were "Legend has it that if the jug is taken off the shelf, you must pour a shot". gave us one each on the house. i was expecting
sick.gif
 since im pretty much strictly a beer drinker, but it was real nice. i can chill out with that stuff any time.

i guess everyone has their Tullamore story
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom