Ordering Drinks at the Bar, Club etc....

one1 1 1 wrote:
shots with girls- lemon drops, and kamikazes, chocolate cake
fixed

also

ciroc-red-berry.jpg
03120020007_220x220_a.jpg

pimp.gif

Just basic stuff. I swear alot of these bartenders shouldnt have jobs...you ask for anything that isnt mainstream they have NO idea how to make it and you have to tell them. Really? Your the bartender and i gotta tell you how to make a drink?

Just basic stuff. I swear alot of these bartenders shouldnt have jobs...you ask for anything that isnt mainstream they have NO idea how to make it and you have to tell them. Really? Your the bartender and i gotta tell you how to make a drink?

It's been a long Monday...oh, wait... it's Wednesday............................God...................... I need another another another drink
30t6p3b.gif

It's been a long Monday...oh, wait... it's Wednesday............................God...................... I need another another another drink
30t6p3b.gif

Henny + Coke w/ no ice? Nah, I need that ice in my dip. I hate warm soda
laugh.gif
But either that or a Goose + Sprite

Henny + Coke w/ no ice? Nah, I need that ice in my dip. I hate warm soda
laugh.gif
But either that or a Goose + Sprite

Originally Posted by Fade On You

cut us a break. im learning on the job man.

then again, i dont work at a "mainstream" bar so the hardest order ill get is a black and tan
laugh.gif

then again, i dont work at a "mainstream" bar so the hardest order ill get is a black and tan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

[Kanye] I'ma let you finish.... [/Kanye]

( but this is for every bartender that's never said these words)

What I think he meant to say was,

"Aye man, stop being a douche. If you're too uppity to spell out how you wanna get liquored up, you don't even need to be drinking. Sure it's convenient to have some fancy name for the drink, but if you can't call out what all goes into it, you probably should be putting it into you. Further more, it ain't that serious. Now what can I get you?"

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

[Kanye] I'ma let you finish.... [/Kanye]

( but this is for every bartender that's never said these words)

What I think he meant to say was,

"Aye man, stop being a douche. If you're too uppity to spell out how you wanna get liquored up, you don't even need to be drinking. Sure it's convenient to have some fancy name for the drink, but if you can't call out what all goes into it, you probably should be putting it into you. Further more, it ain't that serious. Now what can I get you?"

I love how OP asked what kind of SHOTS to get at the bar, yet 95% of people that responded told him what drinks to get. Its funny that people wouldnt READ on a message board.

I love how OP asked what kind of SHOTS to get at the bar, yet 95% of people that responded told him what drinks to get. Its funny that people wouldnt READ on a message board.

^lol i peeped that too

shots of Jose Cuevro, Patron, Jagermeister, Crown Royal Black

im usually drinking crown on the rocks or wit sprite or coke personally

^lol i peeped that too

shots of Jose Cuevro, Patron, Jagermeister, Crown Royal Black

im usually drinking crown on the rocks or wit sprite or coke personally

Originally Posted by dland24

Yea, but the title says "Ordering drinks at the bar, club. . " Drinks can be a shot or a well drink. plus he listed a tequila sunrise which to my understanding is not a shot.
ohwell.gif
, its a message board people are going to put other opinions in regardless of the question being asked. Plus you added nothing in regards to a drink or a shot, youre just pointing people out. So who seems like the bigger troll?

Originally Posted by dland24

Yea, but the title says "Ordering drinks at the bar, club. . " Drinks can be a shot or a well drink. plus he listed a tequila sunrise which to my understanding is not a shot.
ohwell.gif
, its a message board people are going to put other opinions in regardless of the question being asked. Plus you added nothing in regards to a drink or a shot, youre just pointing people out. So who seems like the bigger troll?

Back
Top Bottom