Ordering Drinks at the Bar, Club etc....

"Bottle of Bombay (
30t6p3b.gif
 I prefer vodka but everyone on my team is in love with Gin right now) and 10 tonics please"
We worked out it's cheaper to just get a bottle instead of buying single rounds..

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"yo, bartender......let me get a hen and a coke throwback.., no ice and and a pint of droptop or hef preciate it"
fixed....

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"yo, bartender......let me get a hen and a coke throwback.., no ice and and a pint of droptop or hef preciate it"
fixed....

Anything highball. Long islands, jack n coke, whiskey sour, tequilla sunrise etc.

Anything highball. Long islands, jack n coke, whiskey sour, tequilla sunrise etc.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yall should try American Honey/Crown + Ginger Ale

before my coworker and i went into work last week we went into a bar down the street from ours to grab something there, and the bartender comes into our place sometimes, so he hooked it up with a couple shots of American Honey for free. %*%+ was pretty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Yall should try American Honey/Crown + Ginger Ale

before my coworker and i went into work last week we went into a bar down the street from ours to grab something there, and the bartender comes into our place sometimes, so he hooked it up with a couple shots of American Honey for free. %*%+ was pretty
pimp.gif

Rum&Coke, Henny&Coke, Cranberry&Volka, Grape Volka&Redbull, Screwdrivers, Patron&Pineapple juice,

Rum&Coke, Henny&Coke, Cranberry&Volka, Grape Volka&Redbull, Screwdrivers, Patron&Pineapple juice,

Back
Top Bottom