OPEN UR EYES! IT HAS BEGUN.THE TIME IS NEAR.. vol. swine flu!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
holy %!*+

check out some of these youtube links and follow other videos off of these links. This stuff is serious!!!!

I don't post much so i dont know how to get them to be clicked on ...but anyway this stuff is serious and im not one of those conspiracy theorists either. I feel i just came across this by accident but its about to be REAL!

My pharmacist friend said he was at a tradeshow in caicos for pharmaceutical sourcing and he heard a group of them talking serious about the 2012.

We were talking about this earlier and he said he would never talk a mass "vaccine".

Originally Posted by cor23ey

My pharmacist friend said he was at a tradeshow in caicos for pharmaceutical sourcing and he heard a group of them talking serious about the 2012.

We were talking about this earlier and he said he would never talk a mass "vaccine".
you mean 'take a mass vaccine' right?

gov't is just bad news, in every way.

Originally Posted by JOaRiDrAN23

check out some of these youtube links and follow other videos off of these links. This stuff is serious!!!!

I don't post much so i dont know how to get them to be clicked on ...but anyway this stuff is serious and im not one of those conspiracy theorists either. I feel i just came across this by accident but its about to be REAL!

eek.gif
I FORGOT ABOUT THESE!

Oh boy...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif
I FORGOT ABOUT THESE!

Oh boy...
embarassed.gif

aw man i forgot bout the fema coffins too. now all this seems to fit in.
ohwell.gif
but man ppl are so brainwashed in this country that they dont see the truth infront of their eyes man.. i feel bad for many americans...

@%+% man... It sucks to know people only want to listen when it's too late. Some people been trying to put yall on. It's about to get REAL sick...

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif
I FORGOT ABOUT THESE!

Oh boy...
embarassed.gif

aw man i forgot bout the fema coffins too. now all this seems to fit in.
ohwell.gif
but man ppl are so brainwashed in this country that they dont see the truth in front of their eyes man.. i feel bad for many americans...

Ad 500,000 coffins at that. That is crazy
sick.gif
. And the camps and stuff. Ifthey aren't up to anything then why in the hell are there videos of the coffins, camps and marshal law training on the net?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

could someone explain the importance of this? does this mean the government is trying to kill us with a "vaccine?"
its not only our govt. its worldwide. its already mandatory in australia. and other countries. its population reduction. in the early 1900's there was the spanish flu. they (the govt) came out with a vaccine for it and millions of us citizens became sick cause of the vaccine.im almost guarantee that this might happen again. if not right away, den in the long run . no one knows the long term effects on these vaccines. so people could start dropping after a year from being vaccinated.
yo

i dont even call myself a conspiracy theorist.........i just call myself a realist

this is REAL TALK

i dont trust this govt, doctors, politicians.

i aint takin #$(&#$

People starting to wake up.. Thats wassup.

nerd.gif

So basically, what theorists believe is the government used Swine Flu as a means to scare people into taking this vaccine.

Well for a conspiracy theorist, that may make sense, and it sort of does.

But what if its honestly just a precaution to Swine Flu? It could go either way really, hopefully it really is just a precaution.

If this happens, im taking the first flight back home to the Philippines. No way the government there can keep tabs on all its citizens there. There is no SSnumber or anything like that.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

So basically, what theorists believe is the government used Swine Flu as a means to scare people into taking this vaccine.

But what if its honestly just a precaution to Swine Flu? It could go either way really, hopefully it really is just a precaution.

If this happens, im taking the first flight back home to the Philippines. No way the government there can keep tabs on all its citizens there. There is no SS number or anything like that.
One theory I thought of was... what if this is just to scare the general public. Instill fear without any consequences?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

If this happens, im taking the first flight back home to the Philippines. No way the government there can keep tabs on all its citizens there. There is no SS number or anything like that.
One theory I thought of was... what if this is just to scare the general public. Instill fear without any consequences?
I hope thats the case.

Damn that is some heavy %%$$! Thank God New Zealand is a free country.
vaccines are no joke though. My girlfriend went to Africa 3 years ago and had
to take all sorts. She has been sick on and of since that trip, the doc's have traced it
to the vaccines but have no idea whats actually happening.
ohwell.gif

From another site but it seems like some advice.

"Decline to take it, first and foremost......people have to take a stand sometime.

If that happens to fail (which it won't, if you stand your ground), ask for a vaccination waiver to sign and be filed.

There is NO LAW saying you have to take a vaccine, so you shouldn't even need a waiver to begin with, but it is good to keep in the back of your mind,anyways.

The people of Massachusetts need to fight this in court NOW, any more time lost will give the state Govt. more credibility in being able to carry this out.

Time is wasting, folks."

Back
Top Bottom