One Thing's For Sure, He Won't Steal Again...

Broke my heart to watch this. I got a 7 year old son , just thinking about him going through something like this infuriated me.

There's ways to discipline children without scarring them for life. Dam this literally brought tears to my eyes ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

Broke my heart to watch this. I got a 7 year old son , just thinking about him going through something like this infuriated me.

There's ways to discipline children without scarring them for life. Dam this literally brought tears to my eyes ....

I don't know how reliable the comments were on Live Leak, but I guess the kid got caught and the father actually OK'd this...
...I'm cool with them just surrounding him in the street and making a spectacle out of him, but like I said - no one outside of my family is puttin' their hands on my child, so I wouldn't have let that fly. 

But if the scenario is what I read it to be, then I guess the father wasn't too far away and made sure it didn't get too OD...

...and you know you don't have a friend in the world when even the old ladies are laughing.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

3rd world trash mindset those people have smh

before anyone gets offended or butthurt, that's not directed towards any race or country inparticular, but in a bunch of these third world countries people got and carry themselves with a neanderthal mindset.

how you can do that to a little kid is just a mark %%% *@@%# move. yeah he stole, whatever he stole can be replace and most kids at that age don't know right from wrong. stepping on dudes hand like that, if they really wanted to teach him a lesson make him do some chores, do cleaning work at the store he stole from for a week or so to pay back what he took but damn to mess his hand up like that is some bull

bad parenting 101, and you wonder why kids kill their parents with a hammer and post up a fb event for a party at their house right after

NO WAY IN HELL, I let anybody do that to my kid. I dont give a flying %%%*. I know what its like to be surrounded by strangers at that age without family there. Its the worst possible feeling I've ever had. I hope that kid grows up and just annihilates a whole neighborhood.

I disagree with the discipline method but at the same time I understand it. A lot of you guys are speaking from the experience of growing up here in the US where discipline is basically nonexistent; where discipline is being "grounded" and maybe not getting the car for a week. It might be extreme but chances are this experience is going to live with the kid and I doubt he'll steal again. I might not agree with it but I can understand it. To me, it's just a difference in cultures. This particular video is an extreme and not the norm. Although the norm, getting hit with sandals, feather dusters, whatever one might be able to find, might come off as extreme to you guys too.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I disagree with the discipline method but at the same time I understand it. A lot of you guys are speaking from the experience of growing up here in the US where discipline is basically nonexistent; where discipline is being "grounded" and maybe not getting the car for a week. It might be extreme but chances are this experience is going to live with the kid and I doubt he'll steal again. I might not agree with it but I can understand it. To me, it's just a difference in cultures. This particular video is an extreme and not the norm. Although the norm, getting hit with sandals, feather dusters, whatever one might be able to find, might come off as extreme to you guys too.

But the scream of a child is pretty *+$*+$* universal. There is a reason nature has evolved our children and babies to scream a certain way, its because the children are the future, and you need to know when to protect them. That what you heard in that video, is literally the scream of a life time. And I'm not disagreeing with your or anything, but that scream makes me want to break everyone of those dudes hands, arms and legs... so that THEY will learn, and they can be shameful. %#+% has me tight man..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

But the scream of a child is pretty *+$*+$* universal. There is a reason nature has evolved our children and babies to scream a certain way, its because the children are the future, and you need to know when to protect them. That what you heard in that video, is literally the scream of a life time. And I'm not disagreeing with your or anything, but that scream makes me want to break everyone of those dudes hands, arms and legs... so that THEY will learn, and they can be shameful. %#+% has me tight man..
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, it sucks. Kid shouldn't have stole. He found out the hard way. Maybe I'm numb to it because growing up, I was disciplined by my parents. Nothing crazy like the video but I've definitely gotten the feather duster treatment. So has my brother and male cousins. None of us are "scarred" and, honestly, I appreciate what my parents did. It's not like they "liked" doing that stuff but they felt it necessary. So yeah, his screams didn't move me the same way it moved you probably. Not that I didn't feel bad for him but when I was watching the vid, I was thinking "yeah, he'll never pull that again..." I know I sound callous and jaded. I think it's only shocking to us here in the US because you'll never see that kind of stuff, although overt sexuality and violence (not towards children) and drug and alcohol abuse are permissible in most parts of our culture. Funny how perspective works doesn't it?
I'm just saying, it's a difference in cultures.

This is the wrong way to discipline dude IMO. That kid is in fear. Can't believe people are just standing there watching like it's cool. His dad needs some discipline for this crap.

This is just stupid and goes beyond discipline imo. What kind of loving parent would let this happen to their kid? Not all children end up being bad people if they aren't disciplined in a physical manner.

Kid was a thief, he probably expects to get his way all the time. He probably figured if he cried like a banshee that somebody would help him. The guys didn't even kick him--it was more like they nudged him with their feet. You guys should read up on the behavior of sociopaths or even just kleptomaniacs. Chances are that this kid has done bad stuff before and not listened to the parents' methods of trying to discipline him.

Trust me, if that kid had gone home with a stern parent, he probably would have gotten his *!+ whooped so badly for stealing. You guys and your terrycloth parenting tips that you get from God knows where are the reason why there are so many delinquent teens out here right now. Kids need to be taught the difference from right and wrong early in life. Their verbal skills and comprehension aren't high enough to just be scolded at that age.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Kid was a thief, he probably expects to get his way all the time. He probably figured if he cried like a banshee that somebody would help him. The guys didn't even kick him--it was more like they nudged him with their feet. You guys should read up on the behavior of sociopaths or even just kleptomaniacs. Chances are that this kid has done bad stuff before and not listened to the parents' methods of trying to discipline him.

Trust me, if that kid had gone home with a stern parent, he probably would have gotten his *!+ whooped so badly for stealing. You guys and your terrycloth parenting tips that you get from God knows where are the reason why there are so many delinquent teens out here right now. Kids need to be taught the difference from right and wrong early in life. Their verbal skills and comprehension aren't high enough to just be scolded at that age.
Are you saying by watching this video you think the kid is a klepto???  Sweet generalization

And what?!?!? kid was obviously old enough to comprehend speech are you serious?

This will scar the kid for a long time.  Not sure if this was in Japan or not but they are the second highest country in the world for suicide.  I can see why if this is the case.  Everyone can parent how you want but I don't see how public humiliation like that can be helpful to a child's psyche.  If he is a klepto i am sure he will just be more careful to not get caught next time. 

indifferent.gif
 Please refrain from having children.

Trust me, if that kid had gone home with a stern parent, he probably would have gotten his +*% whooped so badly for stealing. You guys and your terrycloth parenting tips that you get from God knows where are the reason why there are so many delinquent teens out here right now. Kids need to be taught the difference from right and wrong early in life. Their verbal skills and comprehension aren't high enough to just be scolded at that age.

30t6p3b.gif
@ this stupidity .....

How many of you have even scraped the surface of child psychology or studied either of the topics I mentioned? Oh.

How many of you have even scraped the surface of child psychology or studied either of the topics I mentioned? Oh.

don't need to study child psychology when u have kids ....

i take it u dont ......

i take it u dont ......

Just because you have kids doesn't mean you're raising them well.

i take it u dont ......

Just because you have kids doesn't mean you're raising them well.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with u because u can't relate. I'll just say this, when u have children and witness their birth you'll know the feeling of true love and the feeling of wanting to protect your child with your own life if need be.

No book can compare to the experience .....

Back
Top Bottom