Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the chance on the denim S-Cap and the key knife but passed. Regretting it now. Carted a Sade and Mophie before site went down. Went for a coffee came back and Sade was sold out so I just got a mophie.

Got confirmations for Sade tee, Ribbed beanie, and Abstract Tee (3 separate orders to same address) but no charges to my C.C. :x First time using credit instead of debit, and I usually get an immediate charge using debit, so I'm hoping the charges come later. Supreme even charged me state tax in the confirmation e-mails so I'm assuming my C.C./address went through, but we'll see.

What a crazy *** release this morning. Managed to finally get back into the webstore around 8:10 and cooked on a few pieces.

Grabbed a Sade tee, Taped Seam Jacket, Vertical Coach, Swirl tee, and a Washed S Logo cap. Got store confirmations, but will be nervously waiting until the shipping confirmation comes.

For some reason I always do well on the first drop of the season, because so much **** is dropping, Im not counting my luck in the coming weeks tho .

Hope everyone here cooked and got what they wanted!

I was told earlier today if you get a confirmation page after submitting an order with fake CC, you're info is banned

Literally read off 6 screenshotted orders to the CS rep and all "failed". Also had 2 orders an hour or two after the drop and those were ghosted. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

laugh.gif

Need to figure this out before a piece i'm actually wanting drops.

congrats to everyone that cooked today 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom