Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped 2 abstract tees and two swirl tees. All the charges were on my credit card, then about an hour later they dropped one of the orders and ghosted me. 

:lol:

Need to figure this out before a piece i'm actually wanting drops.

congrats to everyone that cooked today 
Nothing to figure out. Its simple. the commercial bots cook if you know how to use them. The restocks app is useless. Also, its random for ghosts. Has happened to anyone who has been ordering last two seasons.

I copped 2 abstract tees and two swirl tees. All the charges were on my credit card, then about an hour later they dropped one of the orders and ghosted me. 
all same card? bot no bot? nobody here cares so be honest.

all same card? bot no bot? nobody here cares so be honest.
Two different credit cards. All manual. It kept saying my credit card was declined so i just kept hitting process over and over and apparently they were going through. I hope they dont cancel my other orders as well.

Nothing to figure out. Its simple. the commercial bots cook if you know how to use them. The restocks app is useless. Also, its random for ghosts. Has happened to anyone who has been ordering last two seasons.

Have only copped using Restocks, and have never been ghosted until a slight one today.

All I use is the restocks app and hit almost every drop. Easily copped 2 Sades shirts today and would have had a 3rd had I not effin dropped my phone :lol:

Got confirmations for Sade tee, Ribbed beanie, and Abstract Tee (3 separate orders to same address) but no charges to my C.C.
sick.gif
First time using credit instead of debit, and I usually get an immediate charge using debit, so I'm hoping the charges come later. Supreme even charged me state tax in the confirmation e-mails so I'm assuming my C.C./address went through, but we'll see.
As long as you got the emails confirming your order, you should be good

Have only copped using Restocks, and have never been ghosted until a slight one today.
Welcome to the club? Anybody botting with weight has seen more ghosts than Haley Joel Osment. Part of the game now. Not sure what else you are using but restocks is the lowest end of the totem pole. No offense. Just saying you're at a disadvantage already if thats what you are using.

Got confirmations for Sade tee, Ribbed beanie, and Abstract Tee (3 separate orders to same address) but no charges to my C.C. :x First time using credit instead of debit, and I usually get an immediate charge using debit, so I'm hoping the charges come later. Supreme even charged me state tax in the confirmation e-mails so I'm assuming my C.C./address went through, but we'll see.

As long as you got the emails confirming your order, you should be good

u need charges more than anything, no charge no order
Interesting. Keep us posted. Email confirmation is good but no charge is bad...

Honestly they may cancel the other duplicate if theyve gotten stingy but I doubt they cancel all. May have run out of stock. They dont typically cancel duplicate charges unless the item isnt there.

My understanding is that they have new "security measures" now and that even autofill can trigger them
They have tons of measures. They dont always work. The same people cop all the time cuz they run a gazillion accts. random. trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom