Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you get either an email or a charge. youre good.

if you get neither of those two. youve been ghosted.

Email and a charge. Santa tee i got a charge and no email and I didnt get it. Email and a charge is 99% youre good even if you didnt get to the confirmation page.

just got shipping email for one of my sade tees. faster than i thought

edit: both sade tees that I accidentally ordered

Last edited:
Welcome to the club? Anybody botting with weight has seen more ghosts than Haley Joel Osment. Part of the game now. Not sure what else you are using but restocks is the lowest end of the totem pole. No offense. Just saying you're at a disadvantage already if thats what you are using.

Sorry God, don't need to be at the top of the totem pole. Being at the bottom of the totem pole is the strongest person anyways, cause you have everyone else on your back.

Got confirmations for Sade tee, Ribbed beanie, and Abstract Tee (3 separate orders to same address) but no charges to my C.C. :x First time using credit instead of debit, and I usually get an immediate charge using debit, so I'm hoping the charges come later. Supreme even charged me state tax in the confirmation e-mails so I'm assuming my C.C./address went through, but we'll see.

Update: Just contacted my bank and a rep said that all the actual charges (3 separate orders so 3 charges that matched up with the confirm order totals) and the $0.10 activation charges are pending and should be posted within the next few days. I asked why I wasn't able to see them pending online and she explained that I wouldn't be able to until they post. I guess that means I'm good. My bank is always iffy with online purchases so I'm glad I called, cuz I had a good feeling that it was on their end lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom