Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welp looks like ill be getting 3 dumbo tees and 2 coaches jackets if thats the case
if any of those dumbos are a small PM me bruh
smokin.gif

Just caught an XL navy elephant tee on the restock. Dont give up everyone. Stuff is restocking sporadically as susal.
Tried snagging the black one but got a card error.  Is that restocks apps fault or what's the deal with that?

It could be but i doubt it. Prolly just others got to it before you could check out. the navy was only up for an instant and i didnt catch it manually. I never actually even saw it restock on the site. Just got lucky.

lmao. check MRBLD's ig story. someone said their bot went HAM and ordered 109 sade shirts. :lol:

Damn, did I really get ghosted for a backpack lmao smh. I still have yet to get order confirmation and still have a $1.00 pending charge in my bank account smh

Well since it seems like a lot of people getting doubles and triples in here, lets share the love within the thread and get some even trades going on. If they don't get cancelled that is.
THIS.

Well I just put another order in with the micro stripe tee. Hopefully I did get the Heather Sade in the first order. Has anyone ever had an order go through even after getting hit with unable to process?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom