Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very True!

I don't know how many total Supreme LA employee's the store has or WHO is the Head Honcho over there..

but dudes were running in and out the backroom..   and homie that holds the door (kid looks like Lucas from Golf Wang) would let whoever he was cool with cut the line and go inside.

I think it was relax with the workers cuz they had sooooo much jordan gear

I seen guys buying 4-5 hats at a time, no one cared

STORY:

I went in at like 6pm n the line was 6-12 people

When i made it in the store there was only Varsity Jackets on the Roller All size Large... I asked a worker if there was anymore sizes and anymore hats

He comes out back with a XL and a hat 

two guys in front of me in line had 2 hats and 2 varsity jackets at check out
no more Tee's Hoodies or Sweat Pants
Coach Jackets sold out 1st a worker said..

I wouldn't be surprised you go there early tomorrow and they'll start pullin stuff out the back like... "Oh, Look I found another box of hoodies and hats in the corner."

That was the vibe

Yeah Lucas works there.

The 1 per customer thing does not apply to their friends and fam. Everyone else, it does.

They do save stock for the next day, Friday.
Just expect it to sell out rather quickly but they do save a bunch of stock for friends and fam that buy it like weeks later. Don't be surprised if you go one day, and you're like wtf, they still have the Jordan tees. Then when you ask, it's sold out. :lol:

Supreme has been like this since forever. When the LA store first opened up I had some friends that would swing by and pick stuff up for me. Needless to say, it helped they were females.

Supreme has always been about who you know and if they want to sell to you. Plenty of 'Backdoor' deals going right out the front door.

This! I love how everyone gets upset if they let a dude cut the line. Dudes Shows up at 11, lets em in. Like dude ****, you wish you were that dude :lol:

Yeah Lucas works there.

The 1 per customer thing does not apply to their friends and fam. Everyone else, it does.

They do save stock for the next day, Friday.
Just expect it to sell out rather quickly but they do save a bunch of stock for friends and fam that buy it like weeks later. Don't be surprised if you go one day, and you're like wtf, they still have the Jordan tees. Then when you ask, it's sold out.
laugh.gif

This! I love how everyone gets upset if they let a dude cut the line. Dudes Shows up at 11, lets em in. Like dude ****, you wish you were that dude
laugh.gif
naw thats not fair to people that camp or were on line for hours.

so anyone who bought the Tee in person, how does it fit?

Also I might be the only one (OG thinker) who thinks every 5 was ugly and terrible....new Jays I can't touch, the shape is off and the blue translucent bottoms are disgusting to look at. Hypeness to it's max

Last edited:
But that's actually true 
laugh.gif
 ...and crossing out the Chicagos 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 the hype on the blk/red and royals is disgusting. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom