Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao yea unless you skateboard and ha e dunked from a free throw line the. Yall shouldn't be wearing these

What anyone can wear whatever they want, if they skate, if they don't skate. I actually got into skating earlier last year cause I though it was dope as hell to have as a hobby

What anyone can wear whatever they want, if they skate, if they don't skate. I actually got into skating earlier last year cause I though it was dope as hell to have as a hobby
Wayne got to be the oldest to start at like 30 something, but looks looks like he's been progressing and having fun. Never too old to start.

when dude said "OD" but couldn't answer how many titles Jordan won :Rollin
roll.gif

Sad part is some of y'all really believe that. You need to have some knowledge of some guy to wear Jordan's :lol:

Jordan wack Papis boy wouldn't survive against my boy bron bron.

Plus wearing Jordan's to stunt break necks get them ig likes >>>>> I saw Jordan scratch his nose on the bench when I was 5 years old watching it on my 10 inch black and white tv you old men make me sick

Last edited:

I skated for like 10 years with no real plus side. Lift weights for a hobby instead. You get way more trim.

Yesterday, I seen a Dude walk out of SupLA and look at the line, to tell everyone " They Only got Hats Left!"

then walk off n get in his Black Ferrari parked curbside out front!

this was before i went in the store... CRAZY

Lmao I was clearly being sarcastic

Sad part is some of y'all really believe that. You need to have some knowledge of some guy to wear Jordan's
laugh.gif

Plus wearing Jordan's to stunt break necks get them ig likes >>>>> I saw Jordan scratch his nose on the bench when I was 5 years old watching it on my 10 inch black and white tv you old men make me sick
getting to see one of the greatest ever hit that final shot live >  instragram likes 

Sad part is some of y'all really believe that. You need to have some knowledge of some guy to wear Jordan's :lol:

getting to see one of the greatest ever hit that final shot live >  instragram likes 

live from my TV screen I agree :lol:

If you saw it live awesome can't knock you for seeing a glorified buzzer beater.

End of the day all Jordan's suck

Except recent 1s and supreme Jordan's at least we can all agree on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom