Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe no basketball shorts with the clothing. I'm not the biggest fan of the Camo V's but if they would have made some Camo Preme x Jordan shorts.....Flames.

Can't believe no basketball shorts with the clothing. I'm not the biggest fan of the Camo V's but if they would have made some Camo Preme x Jordan shorts.....Flames.
Yeah that's a good point, I was really hoping for some basketball shorts. They really could have done a better job all the way around.

Gonna get some sleep, off til tomorrow to start refreshing again!!! Grats to everyone who copp'd 
nthat.gif

I saw the white and camo today in person. The whites suprisingly weren't as nice as the camos imo. Must be the tumbled leather. No way I'm paying $500 for them though. I'm mirin

I saw the white and camo today in person. The whites suprisingly weren't as nice as the camos imo. Must be the tumbled leather. No way I'm paying $500 for them though. I'm mirin
Got my whites today (blacks coming tomorrow) and I was pleasantly surprised with how awesome they were (IMO of course)

The thing with the whites and camos is they're crease magnets. Rather do the black pairs.

White tee shipped. That was quick I was expecting tomorrow or Monday for movement.

Just left SupLA and they still had Blk Hats and Varsity Jackets - Nothing else but I saw some workers come out from back with stack of tees n hoodies for one guy like they saved it for him!

Must be nice!
Why ain't u call them out. That's some bs

Man I know they will but **** can they drop something else? Some 4s some 3s some 14s 13s 8s SOMETHING :lol: other than those got damn 1s...I'm so sick of the 1 hype man

So I got my plaid rugby flannel in, everything looks legit down to the sleeve ends which are supposed to be navy blue, however the guy told me this was a sample, don't think fakes were made of these either and the tag looks good IMO, any opinions NT?

Lol they don't care, they save stuff for their homies. They say no to customers they don't like. If you were cool with em, youd do the same. Stop frontin'
Very True!

I don't know how many total Supreme LA employee's the store has or WHO is the Head Honcho over there..

but dudes were running in and out the backroom..   and homie that holds the door (kid looks like Lucas from Golf Wang) would let whoever he was cool with cut the line and go inside.

I think it was relax with the workers cuz they had sooooo much jordan gear

I seen guys buying 4-5 hats at a time, no one cared

STORY:

I went in at like 6pm n the line was 6-12 people

When i made it in the store there was only Varsity Jackets on the Roller All size Large... I asked a worker if there was anymore sizes and anymore hats

He comes out back with a XL and a hat 

two guys in front of me in line had 2 hats and 2 varsity jackets at check out

no more Tee's Hoodies or Sweat Pants

Coach Jackets sold out 1st a worker said..

I wouldn't be surprised you go there early tomorrow and they'll start pullin stuff out the back like... "Oh, Look I found another box of hoodies and hats in the corner."

That was the vibe

Last edited:
how long is the wait to get in at the LA store? i'm planning on going around lunch time.
ill be in town for work and have a couple hours to spare.

Lol they don't care, they save stuff for their homies. They say no to customers they don't like. If you were cool with em, youd do the same. Stop frontin'
Very True!

I don't know how many total Supreme LA employee's the store has or WHO is the Head Honcho over there..

but dudes were running in and out the backroom..   and homie that holds the door (kid looks like Lucas from Golf Wang) would let whoever he was cool with cut the line and go inside.

I think it was relax with the workers cuz they had sooooo much jordan gear

I seen guys buying 4-5 hats at a time, no one cared

STORY:

I went in at like 6pm n the line was 6-12 people

When i made it in the store there was only Varsity Jackets on the Roller All size Large... I asked a worker if there was anymore sizes and anymore hats

He comes out back with a XL and a hat 

two guys in front of me in line had 2 hats and 2 varsity jackets at check out
no more Tee's Hoodies or Sweat Pants
Coach Jackets sold out 1st a worker said..

I wouldn't be surprised you go there early tomorrow and they'll start pullin stuff out the back like... "Oh, Look I found another box of hoodies and hats in the corner."

That was the vibe
Supreme has been like this since forever. When the LA store first opened up I had some friends that would swing by and pick stuff up for me. Needless to say, it helped they were females.

Supreme has always been about who you know and if they want to sell to you. Plenty of 'Backdoor' deals going right out the front door.

So I got my plaid rugby flannel in, everything looks legit down to the sleeve ends which are supposed to be navy blue, however the guy told me this was a sample, don't think fakes were made of these either and the tag looks good IMO, any opinions NT?

Congrats man! Still looking for one in a medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom