Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

was waiting for that corny *** response 

ahahah i kid, i chuckled 
Sorry I had to do it, never get's old to me haha.
laugh.gif

Quick question. When the items went live today, I went straight for the Black T-Shirt (managed to cop) While I was doing that I had my wife on her work computer try for the Hoodie. She said she didn't even see sizes pop up , that it was sold out as soon as she clicked on it. Is this true, or was she sleeping when 10:58 came around? Thanks in advance.

Quick question. When the items went live today, I went straight for the Black T-Shirt (managed to cop) While I was doing that I had my wife on her work computer try for the Hoodie. She said she didn't even see sizes pop up , that it was sold out as soon as she clicked on it. Is this true, or was she sleeping when 10:58 came around? Thanks in advance.

She was sleeping
I carted the hoodie first

Is the Restocks App worth the $14.99? If you hit on even one item you'll make your money back just wondering if it catches more than the twitter to follow for restocks

Just left SupLA and they still had Blk Hats and Varsity Jackets - Nothing else but I saw some workers come out from back with stack of tees n hoodies for one guy like they saved it for him!

Must be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom