Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this standoff:

2017-11-30.png

I was always curious, who the heck is DropbyJ or Jpreme and how the heck does he get all this inside info about what is releasing in the future

I was always curious, who the heck is DropbyJ or Jpreme and how the heck does he get all this inside info about what is releasing in the future
Might know employees in store. Had pics of the boxes upon delivery yesterday.

Just a normal guy who loves this stuff. Spoke to him a few times on the phone.

Flashlight shipped!!!!! lol

Any estimate on the lowest price the backpack will hit? Pissed site kept lagging for me and couldn't even cop that

Yes, hence why the prices are so outrageous in the first place. If they weren't selling, the prices would drop.

not entirely true. many people arent buying expensive sneakers like they once were. there was a really good article on it too that someone from NT posted.

just because resell is high, doesnt mean its always selling. social media drives the resell price more than the actual market imo.

In terms of supreme clothing I feel sorry for you small guys, you can be number 1 inside the store and they straight to your face say sold out for that size. XL is a problem for certain items too
I was top 50 and had no chance. Got a backpack, though. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom