Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were gonna allow only one jacket in-store they would have def been deviating from their normal rules of one-item per customer..two totally different SKUs

There's always rumors prior to hyped drops

So maybe a stupid question, but I bought a 3-pack of the regular Hanes tees but want to know how they fit. I just wanted some all black shirts so I picked them up, but I'm wondering if they are gonna be too small / shrink when I wash them. Are they bigger / boxy, or prone to shrinking?

image.png

So maybe a stupid question, but I bought a 3-pack of the regular Hanes tees but want to know how they fit. I just wanted some all black shirts so I picked them up, but I'm wondering if they are gonna be too small / shrink when I wash them. Are they bigger / boxy, or prone to shrinking?
They are a little bit loose..they do not shrink at all..but if u went TTS ur good

they fit like hanes shirts

Feel so washed after today. Only went after the blue crew neck and couldn’t even get that. Got hit with an “internet connection error” then the “violation of terms” after that. After that it was donezo.

Looking like the resale route for me :smh: I need this crew neck in my life

I never guaranteed. I was asking if this was true which happened to be false
Yea I knew it wasn't no guarantee but you stated is like that was the most likely thing going down. Either way I'm glad that wasn't the policy, that would've been annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom