Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacket shipped

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 11.57.33 AM.png

Just got back to my office from SupBK.

Stock looked good i got both jackets, the blue crewneck, Black T-shirt all in my preferred sizes and black balaclava. The white T-shirt was definitely sold out in a certain size (wasn’t paying attention when they announced it).

Brooklyn update:

Everything still in stock. I was #171

Btw - Some Asian kid cashed me out of the Baltoro for 650+ lol. Not gonna say no to that. Just got a free parka and crewneck

Lol like 3-4 people were tryna cop the jackets off me as I left earlier

**** was an episode of The Stranger Things this morning.
Added 4 items ( parka, baltoro, tee, bala,) into my cart and tried check out and only baltoro was able to check out.
Then i saw bala left in cart and tried spamming but it said i bought it already. So i went ingognito and tried getting bala and tee and said i purchased items already.

In the end i got 3 separate orders. one with baltoro jacket and other two with black bala's...
uhhhhh wth

tenor.gif

IMG_2970.GIF

Last edited:

Stock looked good i got both jackets, the blue crewneck, Black T-shirt all in my preferred sizes and black balaclava. The white T-shirt was definitely sold out in a certain size (wasn’t paying attention when they announced it).

what number were you

What do you guys think is a fair price to pay for a small Baltero? I got TOS online and missed out. I think I would like to cop from StockX for some peace of mind.

Medium is smallest in store, so backpack only for me at retail.

What number where you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom