Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but did the Scarface leather jacket ever drop?
My homie wanted me to cop for him but it doesn't look like it released during the original scarface drop. What happened to it? Is it still coming out?

pm82OcNGg

:rofl::rofl:

In terms of supreme clothing I feel sorry for you small guys, you can be number 1 inside the store and they straight to your face say sold out for that size. XL is a problem for certain items too
BTW, thoughts on what would be an acceptable price to get the Baltoro for? (I.e., what's a reasonable offer that should eventually get accepted?) I assume asks will drop around the beginning of next week when people start getting orders, though it just doesn't seem like there are that many....

Last edited:
BTW, thoughts on what would be an acceptable price to get the Baltoro for? (I.e., what's a reasonable offer that should eventually get accepted?) I assume asks will drop around the beginning of next week when people start getting orders, though it just doesn't seem like there are that many....
For a size small no clue.

And yea soho is wild, for every three people that get in which were on the list there was like double that who got in which knew the workers

So I got a small parka and backapack. checked out with parka first , backpack 5 mins after. Just got shipping for bag but nothing for the parka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom