Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preowned clothes too, but stuff I wear I tend to keep 99% of the time. Sometimes I do wonder if I sold all my stuff at once how much I'd get. Probably a decent number
High-priced preme I would never sell online (on my own)..too many risk variables

Wow. So supreme on stockx. As a buyer I like since people undercut all the time. Authenticity is still a concern tho, esp if they do older pieces
I always hear a lot of stuff that slips thru the cracks there and GOAT..as far as authenticity

IMG_0688.JPG

I'm hearing and seeing on the TL that it's starting tmrw. Should be interesting. Could be good and bad

Oh nah that’s great as you don’t have to deal with chargebacks and flakes. You might lose a few dollars but it’s well worth it.

Yes..few seconds later would have been gone
After I got the hoodie it was card decline on anything else I tried. The site was garbage last week! I normally can get 2-4 items on Thursday. Not last week! Hope this week goes back to normal...

After I got the hoodie it was card decline on anything else I tried. The site was garbage last week! I normally can get 2-4 items on Thursday. Not last week! Hope this week goes back to normal...
I wonder if the site lagging is purposeful on preme's end.

I'm computer illiterate so i have no clue

the sellout times said the hoody took 2 mins and 12 seconds..if u tried for anything scarface after that..done

cant believe most of the dudes who post the most here are now resellers.

def not hating, its just such a crazy shift that i thought would never happen.

props to the dudes getting their money though

for those that got world is yours hood..did u have additional items in same order?

just copped the hoodie alone... didnt want to take chances on it selling out... took about 1-2 minutes... there was lag so i was surprised i got through and was able to land mines... tried to cop other items on a second order blimp tee, lamp and split tee and all 3 sold out... did manage to cop a split tee in grey even though i got the sold out sign

Most people rock the brand but also resell for the purpose of buying **** they couldn't get for retail. Like myself, I HATE Yeezy Boost but if the aftermarket is high then **** it I'll cashing out to cop some grails.

just copped the hoodie alone... didnt want to take chances on it selling out... took about 1-2 minutes... there was lag so i was surprised i got through and was able to land mines... tried to cop other items on a second order blimp tee, lamp and split tee and all 3 sold out... did manage to cop a split tee in grey even though i got the sold out sign
split tee is going for the highest price now out of the tees..for the hood once I submit payment I got the processing screen for 40 seconds

Most people rock the brand but also resell for the purpose of buying **** they couldn't get for retail. Like myself, I HATE Yeezy Boost but if the aftermarket is high then **** it I'll cashing out to cop some grails.
respect.
im currently selling stuff off to fund OW prestos but i shudder to think paying resell for anything.

ive been blessed to pay resell for very few items ive ever wanted: tan yeezy 1 and supreme dunk hi red.

It always was, just dudes were secretive about it giving the few guys open on reselling flak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom