Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe roundtwo wants to get more traffic..so they will eat the difference of retail price knowing ppl will spend much more than that..difference of what ..$98 a jacket?

low risk/high reward

Last edited:
maybe roundtwo wants to get more traffic..so they will eat the difference of retail price knowing ppl will spend much more than that..difference of what ..$98 a jacket?

low risk/high reward

Yup. 98$ like .98 when you spending a rack+tax on a jacket
~Lefty

Still waiting for my tracking# on the Scarface tees :smh:. So these shirts seem to run big still, but not Nas big?

Let me get this straight..roundtwo is like a pawnshop right? U bring stuff in and they buy it from u..then sell it themselves?

Let me get this straight..roundtwo is like a pawnshop right? U bring stuff in and they buy it from u..then sell it themselves?
consignment shop w the option to consign or buy out

their selling point is that they have vintage, and 'steals", and also quirky white guys into the "culture"

they also sell fakes

Nike apparel finally C9A66D1C-9446-4503-9721-AA906CD0A149.png

Windbreaker will be had C9A66D1C-9446-4503-9721-AA906CD0A149.png

Dig TNF but can’t afford it fam C9A66D1C-9446-4503-9721-AA906CD0A149.png

On most items if you're getting cashed out expect to be lowballed to a certain extent. Only way I would do it right now is if someone's buying a bunch of stuff off me at once, $5-10k cash or better at one time. None of that I'll buy this, leave that etc. You gotta take alll that **** for me to get lowballed :lol:

The only thing I'd let them buy from me is pre-owned items..most likely kicks..everything else I'd use consignment @ market value..nothing less

Wow. So supreme on stockx. As a buyer I like since people undercut all the time. Authenticity is still a concern tho, esp if they do older pieces

The only thing I'd let them buy from me is pre-owned items..most likely kicks..everything else I'd use consignment @ market value..nothing less
Preowned clothes too, but stuff I wear I tend to keep 99% of the time. Sometimes I do wonder if I sold all my stuff at once how much I'd get. Probably a decent number

Yep..order conf at 11:01..if I tried something else..I would have had to pay resale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom