Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind if they increase production. Sellout times are getting ridiculous anyways, especially compared to years ago.

production will be increased simply because of new locations opening up.

i don’t think we’ll see much of a change as far as buying online or a handful of stores

Aren't they already going to potentially up more production by opening up a few more stores? I think its bound to happen. Probably not mass production where items sit for months, but maybe a 20-35% increase over their current inventory at the very least.

It's really hard to gauge on what will come..but increasing stock will decrease the demand..in which the company was built on

why fix something if it isn't broken
I agree with you completely on every point

I just think that when you bring an outside man in that man may not understand why the brand is so successful and end up just looking at the bottom dollar and how to make the most money

production will be increased simply because of new locations opening up.

i don’t think we’ll see much of a change as far as buying online or a handful of stores
yes ..for specific regions..I mean look at all of us each week stressing and freaking out..the same stuff goes on in UK/Paris..soon to be a third store in Europe..I don't kno about Japan but I would assume it's as hyped as it is here

That's why I was thinking there should be a few stores in the big cities in South America..the company will still make money (not like that was ever a problem) but they are expanding and at the same time..staying true to their formula

I agree with you completely on every point

I just think that when you bring an outside man in that man may not understand why the brand is so successful and end up just looking at the bottom dollar and how to make the most money
definitely thought-provoking ..anything can happen..but unless they get bought out completely..there's really anything to worry about

image.png
As long as they keeping dropping fire is all I care about

got my world is yours hoody... and that joint fits slightly small compared to my other supreme hoodies... and its short too but no big deal ill wear a white tee under... its still fuego in person :pimp:

I thought I was maybe buggin but joint does fit a little snug/smaller than older hoodies. I copped the centerpiece and yet to try that one on though.

for those that got world is yours hood..did u have additional items in same order?

Reading the comments here maybe I got lucky but I got World is yours in a M and Blimp in a M/Grey in one order. Super lag on my end but was able to save $10 Ha

the fit of the world is yours hoodie is due to the all over print nature

I didn't get captcha..maybe cuz manual..thru restocks I had captcha each time

I never get captcha through Restocks. It's been pretty clutch for me all season long. The only item i missed out on was the clippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom