Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad you didn't get that CDG shirt and got "stuck" with the hoodie. Hope that CDG shirt you buy with your Zebracash is FAKE

​If you've read my posts, we originally wanted to keep the bike.

The resale prices is what is making it hard.

Also if people didn't resell Supreme, there would be 0 hype and I bet no thread on NT... :\
imagine that supreme not having hype because people like you don't resell. quite a lot of power you hold. how long have you been following supreme? a year?

Oh no, I understand that others resell supreme and pay resell. I just don't need your humble brag in this thread about only getting 3 pairs of Zebras. Unless you whip that bike around the neighborhood, keep that talk out of here too.
​Ok that makes sense, totally understood.

There still is a good chance we keep the bike. I'm not sure. We haven't listed it yet.

So glad you didn't get that CDG shirt and got "stuck" with the hoodie. Hope that CDG shirt you buy with your Zebracash is FAKE

​If you've read my posts, we originally wanted to keep the bike.

The resale prices is what is making it hard.

Also if people didn't resell Supreme, there would be 0 hype and I bet no thread on NT... :\  

Why no hate on @EAski3
?

He asked about a place to consign supreme, obviously reselling...

You edited your post.

1. isco isco is my boy
2. Quite a few people resell that are active on the thread, they just low key.
3. Like someone recently said "Act like you've been here before"

Damn I have seen 3 bikes in person so far (including the one I'm picking up), and a bunch on Instagram/Twitter and all I can say is...either you picked up direct from the Supreme store and walked that **** home OR you have some holes/rips on your box.

I'm one of the latter and consider myself lucky that my box isn't worse and the bike is ok at least.

It's like the UPS guys see the Supreme bike on the box and are like, "Screw this guy. I'm gonna do the people's elbow to this thing."

laugh.gif
 Word. I seen some bad post out there about how their shipments were treated. Luckily, mine came in fine. No major signs of damage to the box.

where is that? better than uniquehype for cashing out?

I think they moved, they use to be down acouple blocks from supreme

But not sure if they are better at cashing you out instead of og ma, but copvsdrop offers consignment or buyout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom