Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even a charge card and a conformation e-mail means nothing now
mean.gif
sick.gif
​I think that happened with my wife trying to get my BOGO CDG shirt... got charged and email, but never shipped.

I kept looking at the door for days :(((

I guess I got the hoodie so I should be happy... but still salty...

@reigning I am sorry for what went down with your order man... I do however really admire how positive you are about it, mainly at the fact that you are not letting a material item affect your emotional state and attitude. Very Dalai Lama of you!

Props to you sir!
Nice pic :smile:

BTW: Then there's me... salty all Saturday because I only got 3 pairs of Zebras. After ADC crashed (white page) during the release, my processes (not bots) got all screwed up and no more wins. Didn't realize the pages weren't refreshing, just spinning and not reloading. Got 3 pairs while there were still 22k left LOL

I need to grow up like @reigning

leilow had such a dope feel to the shop. bummer it didn't work out. owner was mad cool and fun to talk to.

the brand itself is coming back though (sold through KICKS/HI)
yeah man. jules is a cool dude.
i think lyan/ ryan is promoting the brand in japan too. i hope they do well.

Mini Bike:

06/26/2017
4:34 P.M.
Departure Scan

Scheduled Delivery:
Wednesday, 06/28/2017, By End of Day

Last edited:
So glad you didn't get that CDG shirt and got "stuck" with the hoodie. Hope that CDG shirt you buy with your Zebracash is FAKE

Last edited:
So glad you didn't get that CDG shirt and got "stuck" with the hoodie. Hope that CDG shirt you buy with your Zebracash is FAKE
​If you've read my posts, we originally wanted to keep the bike.

The resale prices is what is making it hard.

Also if people didn't resell Supreme, there would be 0 hype and I bet no thread on NT... 
ohwell.gif

Why no hate on @EAski3 ?

He asked about a place to consign supreme, obviously reselling...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom