Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for resale on that Obama if real, but if anyone wan oop 
smile.gif

Weekend wear

By Any Means Necessary backpack has a laptop compartment right? I just bought a new MBP and will use that as my case lol

Still no shipping email on the bike.
They never did a restock, so maybe still going through them...

No movement on mine, UPS still says:

United States
06/22/2017
5:35 P.M. (ET)
Order Processed: Ready for UPS​

BTW: Any insight on my BOGO question above?

From shirts I've bought online they all come bagged 

But I think the instore purchases are tagged

Like my Lawnmower Man tee off grailed had the tag

But the Mean tee I got from reddit was online and came bagged 

In store purchases have the tag.

Online cops have the bag. I have always gotten my stuff from online really so I've only had a couple purchases with the tag when I cop off of grailed or ebay.

So I got a little blessed... ended up with a free pair of Palace x Adidas trainers... going to see if I can trade them for a CDG BOGO LOL

Hoping the summer tees are better than the mockups floating around. Still want to see the back of that Champion tee that got posted last week too. 

there was a store in hawaii named leilow. the owner was well connected and they had accounts with supreme, visvim, original fake and a bunch more. i was a regular customer at the shop from the day they opened and he used to hook me up. i never had to worry about supreme releases. eventually the shop closed down and of course, now the brands that he carried are much more popular. he was ahead of his time :frown:

there was a store in hawaii named leilow. the owner was well connected and they had accounts with supreme, visvim, original fake and a bunch more. i was a regular customer at the shop from the day they opened and he used to hook me up. i never had to worry about supreme releases. eventually the shop closed down and of course, now the brands that he carried are much more popular. he was ahead of his time :frown:

leilow had such a dope feel to the shop. bummer it didn't work out. owner was mad cool and fun to talk to.

the brand itself is coming back though (sold through KICKS/HI)

man, haven’t hear about Leilow since like 06’-07’. never got a chance to visit the shop but used to buy from them online

Unclear on inventory.

Never got a shipping email.  However, got an order confirmation and full price card charge which is still there.  Called Supreme, was told it was not successful, even with the email confirmation and card charge.
​Man you should ask for access to some Friends and Family BOGOs.

That sucks man

I hardly hear about cancels on Supreme when charge and confirmation go out. This is actually the first I've read one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom