Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone sounds mad they couldnt score zebras this past weekend LOL

also why yas coming sideways at homie for ? majority of yall in here rocking them fake SupNT shirts and hoodies, but im schleep tho 

Mini Bike:

06/26/2017

4:34 P.M.

Departure Scan

Scheduled Delivery:

Wednesday, 06/28/2017, By End of Day

I hope every pair of Zebras and that bike get lost by UPS.

​What's wrong with reselling?

Trust me, I buy more personally than I sell...

So glad you didn't get that CDG shirt and got "stuck" with the hoodie. Hope that CDG shirt you buy with your Zebracash is FAKE

​If you've read my posts, we originally wanted to keep the bike.

The resale prices is what is making it hard.

Also if people didn't resell Supreme, there would be 0 hype and I bet no thread on NT... :\  

Why no hate on @EAski3
?

He asked about a place to consign supreme, obviously reselling...

Oh no, I understand that others resell supreme and pay resell. I just don't need your humble brag in this thread about only getting 3 pairs of Zebras. Unless you whip that bike around the neighborhood, keep that talk out of here too.

​Ok that makes sense, totally understood.

There still is a good chance we keep the bike. I'm not sure. We haven't listed it yet.

You edited your post.

1. isco isco is my boy
2. Quite a few people resell that are active on the thread, they just low key.
3. Like someone recently said "Act like you've been here before"

Wow..I legit did not see these posts yesterday [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Summer Tee pics?

For anyone in Paris or planning to go, they had the multi color and black Madras "randomly appear" on my 4th trip (i went 5 times).
Hats and bags also appear and disappear and reappear on different days.

I don't know if that happens to all stores but I was there last week til this weekend.

Apart from that, the staff there was SUPER SUPER nice and was really helpful and patient, had an awesome time.

Fun fact : the company I work for is buying enveloppes from a company called SupremeX, and this is their logo :

People at work thought I had a camp hat from an enveloppe company..
roll.gif

Thought Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman was gonna come in here and talk about buying some knockoff Merona.

This issue comes up every season.

Legit vs Fake:
View media item 2477579
The R should always slightly touch the O, if it doesn't touch, or totally overlaps then it is a rep

Market prices:
View media item 2477581

Long sleeves this season were $24.99 and resale was about $350+. Reps however were selling for roughly $19.99 + $20 shipping from China = $39.99.

Supporting real vs fake:
View media item 2477582

If person A (with the fakes) was rocking his replica Merona at Foodland/Safeway/Whole Foods etc and doing his own thing I would have no problem with it. However, if he walked up to person B while person B was buying Kale/Spinach/Baby formula etc with his wifey and gave a "head nod" or that "ayo wats up we bof got dat Merona bra" look, then I would have an issue with him pretending to be apart of a fashion revolution. I would however keep those feelings to myself.

Now, this specific scenario would be the one that would be me openly upset. If person A (with the fake polo) was at a garage sale, Leahi Swim School, or on the i9 soccer field trying to SELL HIS FAKE MERONA AS A REAL MERONA... only then would I call him out for being a silly pants.

Hope this helps, and hopefully this Merona knowledge can be transferred to this second tier brand known as Supreme

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom