Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were so many plushes in NY, my boy went through the line 4 or 5 times. Grabbed me one of each.

which is dumb cause then they just reward those that got in line first IN STORE to purchase not those that waited FIRST

I remember getting the Black/white color way for sale $90 on Karmaloop back in 2011.

I think it was right before the HUGE sneaker hype train.

Also blame G-Dragon from S.Korea wearing the Air More Uptempo's last year. Huge K-pop star. If u go on Instagram u can see lot of Koreans rocking them.

Last edited:
Yeah, the 2010s were on clearance. I couldn't believe how they sold last year and then all the colors sold well. SMMFH

There were so many plushes in NY, my boy went through the line 4 or 5 times. Grabbed me one of each.
yea NYC was def where it was at 

RF only had 20.

They ruined the lne that was already set up and gave out only 10 tickets.

They all copped 2 

The end

I just came back from Uniqlo from my break. They said all stores got like 10 or 20 and people that were lined up could buy one small and one large plushie. They sold out quick. I'm mad I completely forgot about the drop last night. :smh:

I'll start it here.. UNIQLO shipped my order 
smokin.gif

This ain't the uniqlo thread smh.. :smh:

Oh yeah btw.. I'm salty I forgot about the drop last night

I'm really salty i didn't cop since the black/white OG uptempos are one of favorite kicks, but as much as i like them I'm honestly thinking people won't like these as much as they thought they would since wearing these shoes feels like no other modern shoe so I'm guessing everyones going to resell them, hopefully making it close to retail for me. i ******* suck at this captcha crap i get too excited.

Last time i order from NIKE LAB was for the terminators vandals. How does it work again? Does nike send the tweet? Out? I mean are Bots coing to be up on this release again?

Last time i order from NIKE LAB was for the terminators vandals. How does it work again? Does nike send the tweet? Out? I mean are Bots coing to be up on this release again?
when are bots not part of the release? 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom