Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your anticipating L I would suggest buying your on the low resell right now. People are not budging on resell because of nikeLab release but once those Ls come via draw and online and the true resellers get there hands on these, prices will go up. Usually with more pairs on the market prices go down but demand will increase this weekend. Yeezy L consolidation lol

If your anticipating L I would suggest buying your on the low resell right now. People are not budging on resell because of nikeLab release but once those Ls come via draw and online and the true resellers get there hands on these, prices will go up. Usually with more pairs on the market prices go down but demand will increase this weekend. Yeezy L consolidation lol
Nope.

These are bricks.

Kids do not like Uptempos.

$300 max. even after the Ls this weekend.

On another note, anybody got any updates on from ups on shipping, my ups trackers has them (suptempos) schedule for today between 12:15 and 4:30pm but order says "order processed waiting for ups"

Nope.

These are bricks.

Kids do not like Uptempos.

$300 max. even after the Ls this weekend.

If reading into this comment "kids do not like uptempos" I'm lmao if you and I have the same mindset that for some reason kids themselves are determining this market with the quick "scare to get stuck with these" sales. It only takes one lmao. If mine get here today, there's enough dope boys in NYC that don't mind paying the "early" surcharge

On another note, anybody got any updates on from ups on shipping, my ups trackers has them (suptempos) schedule for today between 12:15 and 4:30pm but order says "order processed waiting for ups"
same status on mine, its going to my inlaws and i dont have myUPS setup for that address only where i actuallly stay, so no update on the app

wouldnt expect them in LA until next week some time

means label was created and/or shoes have been packed, but not yet picked up by UPS. happens all the time with supreme. items are really shipped until ups picks them up and then the arrival date updates.

means label was created and/or shoes have been packed, but not yet picked up by UPS. happens all the time with supreme. items are really shipped until ups picks them up and then the arrival date updates.

Was hopeful because CDG arrived the next day. Lol. I'm in NYC one boro away, come on UPS let's get there!! Lol.

I'm in NYC so probably tomorrow, CDG got here the next day, maybe it had something to do with Good Friday. Lol

If reading into this comment "kids do not like uptempos" I'm lmao if you and I have the same mindset that for some reason kids themselves are determining this market with the quick "scare to get stuck with these" sales. It only takes one lmao. If mine get here today, there's enough dope boys in NYC that don't mind paying the "early" surcharge
kids are the resellers today. They're selling them for $280-350 since yesterday. They need their yeezy money.

These gonna be bricks for resellers.

kids are the resellers today. They're selling them for $280-350 since yesterday. They need their yeezy money.

These gonna be bricks for resellers.
yeah i only went for it to rock, if i hit on the yzy for tomorrow might try to trade those for the red pair + cash

I wonder if the Yeezys weren't releasing this weekend if there would be more hype/value associated with these.

I find it a little crazy that even the regular uptempos moved

i was able to get  all the pairs i wanted, but i did not expect the originals to move like how they did   
I agree bro!

The suptempos selling out quickly is understandable!

But even the regular uptempos selling out is catching me by surprise. 
nerd.gif

Uptempos are a classic and just a stunning design. The love for this shoe is real and should not be underestimated. I said I was done after I grabbed the Blk/Wht color and already having 2 olympics from las go around, but the Red Suptempos sucked me in. Other retro + colorways are really nice but can't keep dropping cash on kicks when there's other great things in life.

Resell isn't even low yet. Kids don't want to take that $200 cart L. Wait until nikelab pairs come in these will tank close to retail just like 98s did.

I find it a little crazy that even the regular uptempos moved

i was able to get  all the pairs i wanted, but i did not expect the originals to move like how they did   
This :smh: I figured theyd sit like all 90s bball shoes... I don't pay resell but I'm gonna have to for the OGs. Glad the Rodmans aint moving though, waiting for the price drop.

F Uniqlo Santa Monica

Hand out tickets for plush

I ask the employee "Does this guarantee me a plush?"

"Yes."

Go back when open "We sold them to the first 50 customers"

Resell isn't even low yet. Kids don't want to take that $200 cart L. Wait until nikelab pairs come in these will tank close to retail just like 98s did.

You must not be in NYC, different market over here. GR uptempos moved quick over here. Can't even find black/ white OG and Olympic OG anywhere. Not saying these are gonna fetch what the flight club pair sold for but taking retail and 98s, can't compare.

You must not be in NYC, different market over here. GR uptempos moved quick over here. Can't even find black/ white OG and Olympic OG anywhere. Not saying these are gonna fetch what the flight club pair sold for but taking retail and 98s, can't compare.
I dont think you can find any Uptempos anywhere aside from the red pair.

F Uniqlo Santa Monica

Hand out tickets for plush

I ask the employee "Does this guarantee me a plush?"

"Yes."

Go back when open "We sold them to the first 50 customers"
I was about to say....

I didnt understand why you would leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom