Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an old lady behind me in line at uniqlo this morning. Said the only reason she's in line is for the snoopy tee she saw thru the window and had no idea who "Kaw" was [emoji]128514[/emoji] She was definitely not prepared for the chaos once they let us in. Felt bad and grabbed the shirt for her bc a bunch of dudes were crowding the area where the stock was

There was an old lady behind me in line at uniqlo this morning. Said the only reason she's in line is for the snoopy tee she saw thru the window and had no idea who "Kaw" was [emoji]128514[/emoji] She was definitely not prepared for the chaos once they let us in. Felt bad and grabbed the shirt for her bc a bunch of dudes were crowding the area where the stock was

Random act of kindness.
Good looking out.
Dudes acting stupid for these cartoons.

Repped

Why is everyone talking about KAWS in here? you guys and your stuffed animals 
laugh.gif

You decent 
smokin.gif

Is it just me, or is the gold the least appealing of the trio?
Red and Black > Gold [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Think it has to do with the color blocking for me. The Red and Black look like a GR uptempo drop with that "suttle" flare on them

0 for 6 on The Draw. Cooked on the Golds yesterday but wanted a pair of blacks. Can't wait for the drama in Soho tomorrow. Lol

What's goat and who uses to buy and sell

I use to sell, only bought one thing on there. It's an app just like StockX where you ship to them for verification before the buyer gets them. They take about a month to verify sellers so it's real legit on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom