Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would anyone think this news would be hidden? 
laugh.gif

resell seems to be low $300 on grailed and FB groups.

gonna try Saturday and if I fail I'll pay the $280 ea someone on grailed agreed to for all three.

I dont want to be left out lol

Was greedy and tried to to check out 3 shirts and both plushes in one order. Large plush sold out so I had to go back and remove it. 

got both plushes + a gang of tees for my girl, my friend's kid, and myself. went for both plushes in one order (the supreme way :lol:) then went for the tees.

as a peanuts and uniqlo fan I'm for the tees. hoping for a walk in and out

fo uptempos fit tts or big?

Last edited:

Lol for real. Very ignorant statement lol. And he was going to be gracious enough to let us in on the secret so only the ones on this thread can cop lmao.
i was, actually. if you go through my post history you can see that i occasionally post drops on NT that's not known to the "public" (i say public but i mean on here + sneaker twitter) if i know about it. plus there's some people in here that know i share links all the time via twitter or whatnot and try to help out as much as i can, not many, but there are some. most recent example, at least on NT, would be the og vapormax restock on snkrs that i posted about right before it went live. you wouldn't know they were restocking if you didn't have access to the backend.

that being said, the uptempo's page was loaded onto nike around 2pm yesterday but didn't start getting passed around til around 11pm. i planned on posting in here saturday like maybe 5-10 mins before the drop so you guys can get a heads up and hopefully it wouldn't leak out to sneaker twitter. wouldn't post it any earlier for that reason. i rather you guys cop than some random who follows solelinks on twitter and is only in it for the resell. but it's all good, i'll still continue to help when i can.

Damn I got the card error for the first time ever. Thought I was swift with pasting my CC and doing the captcha then to see that error :x

Uniqlo release was crazy in NYC. Very limited number of toys but I was able to get some tees hopefully the toys restock online soon.
Entered! Hopefully I get a red pair.
yeah i want to get my niece and nephew a shirt each and a plush for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom