Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol knew these posts were coming. I don't think codes like that come along too often... correct me if i'm wrong

They rarely do.

Pass on the collab. Gonna wait and see what else is releasing this week.

Last edited:
that color blocked jacket and the shorts are a must... real subtle and nice. will be there in LA this week

I kinda like that tonal crewneck piece. If grt either that or the track jacket in green but i need it on friday lol

Dope collab but i will be passing as i was never really into the Lacoste scene

9 pending chargers still 

1 went thru already 
this regarding week one? I still got 3 total charges, that went through, and I've only received one order. :/ 

Anyone got a lead on the red denim shirt from this week? I've been looking for an XL but there's nothing on ebay or Grailed.

lite flex 
laugh.gif
 w/ yeezy on the bed

I want the white and red Harrington jacket but I have no bot [emoji]128553[/emoji]. Any reputable atc services?

only week 2 item i wanted. 3/4 shipped from this season. still waiting for shipping email for week 3 sleeve patch hoodie. only got my card charged. no confirm email or page. lettuce pray the ghosts away. supreme keeping the felt stickers from me too -__-
View media item 2366621

Last edited:
Just got in the sleeve stripe sweater in royal and for the 1st time the medium is too small :frown:. If anyone wants to shoot me a pm before I send it back. Really wanted this sweater to match my Laney 14 lows.... :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom