Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god I have that body that can't rock jackets that fit towards your waistline. I always have to wear stuff that fits longer cause I don't have a long torso. But this collab is decent and looks better than most. It's like preppy meets streetwear.

very fire stuff this collab

smokin.gif
Ayyyyyyy

Have always preferred Lacoste polos over RRL, with that said this is a bit of a lazy collab. Would have been nice if they went more the Bape x Lacoste route with the logo.

I had to check this Lacost Live stuff. Honestly never heard of it before.

This is kind of cool but I never understood why a polo should sell for over a $100. That just means the Supreme stuff is going to be way overpriced.

PH2693_889_24.jpg

Dope collab but i will be passing as i was never really into the Lacoste scene

9 pending chargers still 

1 went thru already 

lol knew these posts were coming. I don't think codes like that come along too often... correct me if i'm wrong
Nope, you snooze you lose. $10-15 off codes do come around once every month/ other month, though.

Annoying as F* that anyone could miss that coupon code.
Got three ebay announcement emails that day. Posted right first thing morning in the Boost Thread when I got it.
Used that 20% off, 10% expiring ebucks, and other cash back program on pickup.

Have always preferred Lacoste polos over RRL, with that said this is a bit of a lazy collab. Would have been nice if they went more the Bape x Lacoste route with the logo.

Down to just buying PRL Purple Label and BlackWatch items now. The Bear is still classic though. Seriously regret missing that Bape x Lacoste Japan collab. Major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom