Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only a matter of time before they do away with that stupid nyc release procedure and do something else.

My patch logo hoodie is still "ready for UPS" and NYC is about to have a snowpocalypse.

RIP

It's only a matter of time before they do away with that stupid nyc release procedure and do something else.

What else can they do? Unless they do an online raffle for each item lol. On a side note, it must suck a** working at the supny store/warehouse dealing with all the bs.

What else can they do? Unless they do an online raffle for each item lol. On a side note, it must suck a** working at the supny store/warehouse dealing with all the bs.
They could give tickets out to everyone and then randomly call out numbers and when they call your number you go in. Way better then chasing a bum every Monday morning.

Yup, it looks like it. 
tumblr_inline_nb71zpuMA21sk7xj8.png

They could give tickets out to everyone and then randomly call out numbers and when they call your number you go in. Way better then chasing a bum every Monday morning.
Then you would have to spend all day waiting for your number to be called. At least now, you spend maybe 30 minutes obtaining a number and then another hour on line, and you're done.

Last edited:
The you would have to spend all day waiting for your number to be called. At least now, you spend maybe 30 minutes obtaining a number and then another hour on line, and you're done.
You really think it takes only an hour to call every number on that list? It took an hour per 5-10 spots the first week, dudes were there all day anyways :lol:

Online or bust for me.  I would never participate in that madness, even if I lived in NYC.  

Last edited:
You really think it takes only an hour to call every number on that list? It took an hour per 5-10 spots the first week, dudes were there all day anyways :lol:
First week was nuts, but you don't actually have to stand on the line all day. You just need to be there when it's close to your number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom