Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought supreme was going to do more with the polo designs , like switch up the  logo's color at least. dudes going to be paying like $100 + just for supreme on the collar.

Last edited:
The Lacoste **** is fire. The price should be OD, I tried to buy a Lacoste track suit like 4-5 years ago and it was $250 back then. Supreme joints gotta be an extra $100-$150.

Lacoste played out tho. Ralph dressed the president or his wife or something so I don't think supreme will eff with Ralph.

Dope colab. But a lot of the prices wont be justifiable. Especially since you can cop many similar pieces on the regular Lacoste site.

sign up is like a 40 minute train ride from me, but im not ready to battle the hypebeast in this weather.
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][h1]  [/h1][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Today's list sign-up is being held at James J Walker Park (entrance on Leroy St between 7th Ave South and Hudson St.).

Today's sign-up is for a place on line for the Thursday, March 16  release.

Our security team will be there today until 5:00pm  accepting sign-ups for Thursday's release list.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
good luck 

I bet that FTP shirt this season is a LowKey hint at an FTP
I hope I wake up tomorrow and there's some special dissertation on 10 year anniversary of the SUPREME x THE NORTH FACE
or
DEADLINE
or
LACOSTE
Thought the Lacoste collab was for sure this season.
Remember seeing the hint on Jpreme media some time ago.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/657/images?image=0
Ask and you shall receive. The timing just wild.
What else can we ask the Supreme genie for?

I thought supreme was going to do more with the polo designs , like switch up the  logo's color at least. dudes going to be paying like $100 + just for supreme on the collar.

Honestly, that's the same reaction I had. Bit underwhelming in design and colorways. Is very clean look though.
Besides the regular line, the previous Lacoste special editions are much better: gold/silver croc, big croc, French Open, designer collabs, etc. The Live line is not that exciting.
Tennis sweater is the best classic piece.
Will only buy a crewneck.

For those who got declined at checkout but received a charge with no email, have you guys received a shipping update?

Everyone seems to have good experiences in this situation. However, me on the other hand, have never received anything if I didn't get the email/screen confirmation

In the same boat with one of my orders. From what people have told me on here Tuesday is the latest problems like ours get solved. Tempted to email them now and see what's up since the charge is there and I've gotten no shipping email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom