Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be like that too but sometimes its hard to match the exact shade of denim so eff it

And i really regret passing on that hoodie. It was so slept on & sat on the site in every color for weeks but i was being cheap lol

Is it still in the NY store?

Didnt really ask but they had blue, white and black on the rack and they got my L out the back quick.

When's that CDG box logo tee dropping

Quit trying to distract us supreme w/ this Gucci stuff

The best way to pull off a Canadian tux is playing with the indigo shades.

Lighter denim shirt + dark denim works incredibly well. Maybe I'm biased because I like Visvim/Kapital
I agree lol that why I think the black jacket works well the a light to medium wash jeans gives you that same contrast

I order that crest hoodie in White, but they sent me the Burgundy.... OH WELL its a sick piece anyways.

I been picking up all the hoods / sweats in White as of late due to me being short + dark pants. I have a beard so it smashes my height and makes me look like a Shake Weight, I'm built like a Overstuffed trash bag LOL!!

I dress light to dark from the Top down or all light. I'm not self-conscious about my height so much as I'm conscious of what makes me look good

Last edited:
Didnt really ask but they had blue, white and black on the rack and they got my L out the back quick.

Damn want the burgundy one the most but if i was tp pick outta them colors, i woulda picked the white too

And you said to go a sz up on that hoodie cuz of the materials? Just saw one of your other posts kinda saying that

I order that crest hoodie in White, but they sent me the Burgundy.... OH WELL its a sick piece anyways.

I been picking up all the hoods / sweats in White as of late due to me being short + dark pants. I have a beard so it smashes my height and makes me look like a Shake Weight, I'm built like a Overstuffed trash bag LOL!!

I dress light to dark from the Top down or all light. I'm not self-conscious about my height so much as I'm conscious of what makes me look good

Lol man you got it good at least you got a beard I shave by using a warm bowl of milk and a kitten tongue [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can you imagine??
pimp.gif

Can I please get this Supreme Kermit T Shirt Legit Checked.

I want to purchase it and it will be my first Supreme item purchased if legit.

This is my favourite item that I have ever seen released by supreme. 

Repped

Thank you so much for the quick reply, how can you tell that it is fake?

Last edited:
What are good places to buy legit supreme, being in Australia it can be hard to cop.

I think Instagram, eBay and facebook groups are risky due to my lack of knowledge.

I know ProjectBlitz and Round two sell legit Supreme. Can anyone else please recommend some good places to purchase from? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom